Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By CharlesRandolph Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:19 am
Danoc wrote:Mang what in the world is wrong with you? You done gone sound crazy lol

You went from 2 sounds to 50 in like 3.7 seconds lol :lol:

My mellow, we over here about to take over every sound library on the planet. 2 sounds was good when I was going to do it hardware. But @Eyalc and @cockdiesel wanted to put 20 and 30 sounds at a time. I was like man...that's a bunch of work. I would have to do. This way is wayyyyyyyyy better. :lol: :lol:

I'm made 12 beats today, just from drums people are putting up and other sounds I found that I forget I had.
So I had to put more bass sounds. Take out must Put in!
Last edited by CharlesRandolph on Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
By Cockdiesel Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:27 am
Wasn’t me bro.

I got heavy amount of samples I want to load but not that. Not sure who that was.

It was dope seeing that. Not sure how expansive I can get but I have a lot of material. Synths I sampled and sold, old 4 track recordings, even the stock disks I have with the sp.

This shit is gonna go hard.
By CharlesRandolph Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:36 am
Cockdiesel wrote:Wasn’t me bro.

I got heavy amount of samples I want to load but not that. Not sure who that was.

It was dope seeing that. Not sure how expansive I can get but I have a lot of material. Synths I sampled and sold, old 4 track recordings, even the stock disks I have with the sp.

This **** is gonna go hard.

You're right that Fantom was @Eyalc - He's showing off :lol: :lol: :lol: and I like that kind of showing off. Yeah Stock Sound Disk are perfect. I'm ripping the ENSONIQ ASR X sample disk right now! I just dropped 3 bass folder sounds up there.
By Cockdiesel Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:01 am
Yea, this is going to get beyond nuts. Too much stuff I can sample, mind blowing. It’s going to take some time but I’ll get the prophet x up here like he’s got the phantom.

You can’t match the filter though,
By CharlesRandolph Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:02 am
Uploading the ASR-X Sample Disk it's 315 MB and you have to chop the tracks sounds. I'll leave it up there for awhile so everyone can download it and then take it down to clear up some space. They're all wavs and easy to cut up. Sorry can't do that MP3 stuff. :lol: It's in the Rompler Folder.
By Cockdiesel Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:07 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:Uploading the ASR-X Sample Disk it's 315 MB and you have to chop the tracks sounds. I'll leave it up there for awhile so everyone can download it and then take it down to clear up some space. They're all wavs and easy to cut up. It's in the Rompler Folder.

Dude that’s dope. Love the fact I can play them on my phone. Agree these big files we should just keep up until everyone gets it. Someone new comes along we can post it back up.

Dude just scanning through those two romplers files is nuts. :worthy:
By CharlesRandolph Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:58 am
Cockdiesel wrote:Dude that’s dope. Love the fact I can play them on my phone. Agree these big files we should just keep up until everyone gets it. Someone new comes along we can post it back up.

Dude just scanning through those two romplers files is nuts. :worthy:

The listening part is cool. listen while being away.
By Lampdog Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:22 am
I didn’t know where to place the wav’s so I just left them in root.
By CharlesRandolph Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:13 am
[soundcloud][/soundcloud]
Lampdog wrote:I didn’t know where to place the wav’s so I just left them in root.

I moved them to Romper and created a folder for them. Lets say you upload some separate kick drums

Make folder on your desktop
Put just those kicks in that folder
Name that folder: Lamp Dog Kicks 10 20 2018
Drag that folder to the Kicks Folder.

The folder name is so we can just Search your name Lamp Dog and it show everything you've uploaded.
The Date is just so you know when it was put up. If you decide to put up more Kicks. Just repeat the process
but change the Date. You can do this with all sounds, hope it helps. :-D
By Eyalc Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:37 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:By the way @Eyalc just put up some Fantom X sounds. It may be them all. LOL If this keeps up, I'll allocate space on my server, give people an FTP log in and we can go crazy. No space limits!

Yes, it is all of them.

Korg Triton Extreme drum kits uploading now.

I just uploaded claps.

Told you I'm not a month to month type of person. LOL. Hope I'm not flooding the share. If you want me to remove anything let me know.

I also have the Motif ES drum kits too. Let me know if you want me eating up that much space. Triton is about 625mb, Motif is about 1.3Gb.

I've never been one to hoard sounds, and I learned a long time ago that having thousands of sounds doesn't make me a better producer. Every project I start, I create a folder of about 20 kicks, 20 snares, 10 hi-hats and 5 open hi-hats. I do a lot of layering and processing to those drums, and THAT folder of drums sounds - for my current project - I won't share with anyone. But these libraries? Y'all can have every single drum sound I have. Hoarding drum sounds I've never understood. Hoarding *processed* drums? Yeah, not gonna happen. :-)

Anyway, will keep uploading today while I have some free time.
By Danoc Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:23 pm
What in the Hell? :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: I knew it you have gone bananas!!!!!!!! LOL :lol: We went from drums to Fantoms?

Da N.O.C. <-------------Just fell the hell out! :o Good lord Help us!

Charles you're hella excited, more excited than me when I first got my MPC Live lol :lol:

CharlesRandolph wrote:
My mellow, we over here about to take over every sound library on the planet. 2 sounds was good when I was going to do it hardware. But @Eyalc and @cockdiesel wanted to put 20 and 30 sounds at a time. I was like man...that's a bunch of work. I would have to do. This way is wayyyyyyyyy better. :lol: :lol:

I'm made 12 beats today, just from drums people are putting up and other sounds I found that I forget I had.
So I had to put more bass sounds. Take out must Put in!

By the way @Eyalc just put up some Fantom X sounds. It may be them all. LOL If this keeps up, I'll allocate space on my server, give people an FTP log in and we can go crazy. No space limits!