Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By Cockdiesel Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:07 am
When I get back I will make a new google drive and put all my keygroups over there. I know I am hogging all the space there with them.

Didn't think I uploaded the behringer model d keygroups but I was messing with them the other day and man they sure are dope with some good editing and even just the air effects put on them.

MUCH MORE FUN THAN THE BOOG ITSELF.... :lol: just need akai to bump their keygroups just a tad... and it will be heaven.

looks like I filled up the rest of the drive..... hmm... I can get things setup better when i get back from vacation guys, this thread doesnt move much so in about 2 weeks I will work to organize stuff on my end.
By CharlesRandolph Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:33 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:When I get back I will make a new google drive and put all my keygroups over there. I know I am hogging all the space there with them.

Didn't think I uploaded the behringer model d keygroups but I was messing with them the other day and man they sure are dope with some good editing and even just the air effects put on them.

MUCH MORE FUN THAN THE BOOG ITSELF.... :lol: just need akai to bump their keygroups just a tad... and it will be heaven.

looks like I filled up the rest of the drive..... hmm... I can get things setup better when i get back from vacation guys, this thread doesnt move much so in about 2 weeks I will work to organize stuff on my end.

I wouldn't worry about the space. The best thing to do is post here, saying what you put up and what folder. I'm finally checking out the boom bap drums you put up 2018. Just throw them in that keygroup folder.

More Piano keygroup are needed!
By Cockdiesel Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:18 am
Can someone upload some test tones that I can open on a iPhone. Delete what u need. I’ll have some goodies soon here but all I have is a phone now
By NearTao Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:30 pm
What's the method to get added these days? I sent a couple PMs to Charles (I thought I did anyways)... but hadn't heard anything back.
By Lampdog Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:41 pm
CR adds people.
By CharlesRandolph Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:57 pm
NearTao wrote:What's the method to get added these days? I sent a couple PMs to Charles (I thought I did anyways)... but hadn't heard anything back.

PM me your gmail e-mail and I will add you.

Break Down:

SHARE and TAKE, don't just TAKE. :nod:
Keep it quality.
Can use in your recordings, productions, etc.
No pirated software allowed.
Don't upload Paid Sample Packs.
Keep things organized.
Upload breaks not full songs.
HELP EACH OTHER!
By Cockdiesel Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:14 am
Thanks Charles. Running into technical difficulties, but I’ll figure it out.