Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By saltmcgault Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:00 pm
Eyalc wrote:This still alive? Went quiet lately.

I have more to upload, but wondering if folks are still checking / uploading?

Im going to throw some more in there this evening if I get time. I will for sure by the weekend. I haven't checked out much yet. that will be changing.
By Cockdiesel Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:19 am
There should be an email on the first page for a link to the drive.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:01 pm
Eyalc wrote:This still alive? Went quiet lately.

I have more to upload, but wondering if folks are still checking / uploading?

Yeah folk are still checking/uploading but I'm guessing people personal life/work might be the reason for the recent slow down. I've updated the battle section and added a bonus surprise in there too :smoker:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:25 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:Just uploaded 22 SP Kicks and 16 SP Snares. Enjoy! :nod: Working on some Guitars!

Dope will check them out :smoker:
By CharlesRandolph Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:37 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:
CharlesRandolph wrote:Just uploaded 22 SP Kicks and 16 SP Snares. Enjoy! :nod: Working on some Guitars!

Dope will check them out :smoker:

Guitar edits will be later, however there is a new String Folder and I tossed some in there. :nod: Check that out those special links.
By saltmcgault Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:05 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:Added to Rompler - Boss Dr 550

the dr-670 was the first drum machine i ever messed with. the bass on that thing was pretty neat.
By CharlesRandolph Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:14 pm
saltmcgault wrote:
CharlesRandolph wrote:the dr-670 was the first drum machine i ever messed with. the bass on that thing was pretty neat.

See if you could find the drum and bass instruments for that machine. Never used it.