Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By saltmcgault Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:26 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:I sent PM to a couple other people, just waiting on their response. If you know other who would like to be involved lets ask them.

Contribution.

Eyalc
Danoc
Cockdiesel
kaydigi
CharlesRandolph

go ahead and add me to the list yo. i know a couple other cats on here that will be down too.
By CharlesRandolph Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:14 am
saltmcgault wrote:go ahead and add me to the list yo. i know a couple other cats on here that will be down too.

Excellent, you're added. Please let them know and pass the link. Will start once we hit 10 people. That's 4 more to go. :nod:

Eyalc
Danoc
Cockdiesel
Salt Mcgault
kaydigi
CharlesRandolph
By saltmcgault Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:48 am
@ danica make sure you add that 1 kick you were hyping up in that. “stuff you bought to improve your drums” thread. yea.. i didn’t forget. let me get that wav. :lol:
By CharlesRandolph Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:05 pm
Emails are coming in and I will start to invite everyone. To join the Sound Exchange please PM me your email. Also remember your email must be connected to a Google Account, because we are using Google Drive and that is the only way of to download and upload sounds. :nod:
By CharlesRandolph Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:16 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:I’ll have to figure out which email of mine is connected to google drive. I’ll get it to you later.

Go to google.com and sign in. Whatever email you can sign in to google with, will work. If not you can always create a new email account just for this.