Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By Cockdiesel Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:56 pm
Seems to work fine for me. I uploaded just a random synth sample pack I had. And was able to download fanus breaks.

Charles I would have copied the format you used but there doesn’t seem to be anything in the bass drum folders you created

Let me know how I should format my synth files I uploaded.
By CharlesRandolph Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:02 am
Cockdiesel wrote:Seems to work fine for me. I uploaded just a random synth sample pack I had. And was able to download fanus breaks.

Charles I would have copied the format you used but there doesn’t seem to be anything in the bass drum folders you created

Let me know how I should format my synth files I uploaded.

Synth sound downloaded perfect.

The Bass folder is empty, just create your Diesel Bass Folder inside it, like you did the Synth. I added Diesel Synth Sounds 10 17 2018 <--- and put the date. That way if you upload more tomorrow.

Just make add another Diesel Synth Sounds 10 18 2018 with a different date. In the long run, it will help us keep track of what uploads are current.
By Cockdiesel Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:09 am
So is there going to be a master folder where all our folders will go into ?

Like both your kick drum and my kick drums could be included in a folder of October kick drums?
By Cockdiesel Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:33 am
I think it’s great we countered nukai with our own sample library. I’m going dump a ton on there it will help me organize all the stuff I’ve amassed over the years. This is going to be fun and I hope someone makes some real heaters with this stuff.
By CharlesRandolph Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:49 am
Cockdiesel wrote:So is there going to be a master folder where all our folders will go into ?

Like both your kick drum and my kick drums could be included in a folder of October kick drums?

Yes, it can expand to that. Just requires a little house keeping. However if we don't and just continue with the way it is. We'll still be able to find things. The goal is to make it easy for anyone to upload, download, and find things. For example, if you just search Charles Randolph it will show all CR uploads. That's why it's important to put your name on the folder.

I would not say countering :lol: , but more like adding to our plate so we can create. This a community of samplers, gear heads, sound freaks, and crate diggas. People are scared other will have their sounds, but if they look at the beat battles, everyone use the same samples, but no one sound the same. I take 4 kick drums and layer them, even the ones sets I buy and don't create. :lol: :lol:

Also: The only reason we don't make it viewable by public is to cut down on spammers and trolls.
By Cockdiesel Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:15 am
Sorry poor choice of word, more like inspired. Either way it’s a dope idea. I’m going to use it help catalog quite a bit of samples of mine. Maybe a folder for just audio loops I have a lot of stuff backed up from when I had a 404. The sound might be all over the place but there might be some gold in there.
By CharlesRandolph Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:18 am
Cockdiesel wrote:Sorry poor choice of word, more like inspired. Either way it’s a dope idea. I’m going to use it help catalog quite a bit of samples of mine. Maybe a folder for just audio loops I have a lot of stuff backed up from when I had a 404. The sound might be all over the place but there might be some gold in there.

:lol: :lol: There is always gold in those hills. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by CharlesRandolph on Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Cockdiesel Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:08 am
No it wasn’t stuff I bought but more like a lot of samples I never used from vinyl, cassette, and synths I had back in the day.

I have some sh01a samples lined up, sound nice especially with a phaser.

edit uploaded, I also added a free project tubedigga was handing out. let me know of any issues.