Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By Danoc Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:49 am
Ok glad you like

CharlesRandolph wrote:
I like that Perc 99, going to use the tail end for a ride sound.
By Danoc Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:55 am
I just upgraded my Eastwest stuff :shock:
OMG. lets just say yall got some stuff coming tomorrow. Pristine sounds. Ima get into some loops to.

Cockdiesel wrote:Got a piano up of the free Masada expansion. I need to look into converting expansions better but I have a bunch of stuff that was posted free. I’ll try to do the best to make sure everyone can use them.

Added some chimes, and I have a temp file for some files skitzo needed.
By Danoc Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:02 pm
I just put up live drums in the "Drum Kits" I took the time to make them sound decent and at a good level. Enjoy.
:smoker: :popcorn: :mrgreen:
By saltmcgault Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:58 pm
I checked out and sampled some of the drums etc. etc. through the asr10 and into the mpc. theres some nice sounds in there good lookin yall. That bigbreak Fanu added is really dope. i feel like ive barely scratched the surface on all thats in there. Thanks everybody!
By Cockdiesel Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:57 pm
saltmcgault wrote:I checked out and sampled some of the drums etc. etc. through the asr10 and into the mpc. theres some nice sounds in there good lookin yall. That bigbreak Fanu added is really dope. i feel like ive barely scratched the surface on all thats in there. Thanks everybody!

What are your first impressions of the asr?
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:51 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:I have a temp file for some files skitzo needed.

Thanks for that man :smoker:

Charles you can remove the temp folder in the beat battle section as I've downloaded the files

CharlesRandolph wrote:Created a Beat Battle Folder and Going to start uploading more toms and break beats.

Added Beat battle rounds 190 to 199 to mediafire and updated the PDF :smoker:
By saltmcgault Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:51 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:
saltmcgault wrote:I checked out and sampled some of the drums etc. etc. through the asr10 and into the mpc. theres some nice sounds in there good lookin yall. That bigbreak Fanu added is really dope. i feel like ive barely scratched the surface on all thats in there. Thanks everybody!

What are your first impressions of the asr?

its some marty mcfly back in time shit! lol i just got some unformatted floppys and made a couple copys of the O.S. The effects are dope haven't dove into strictly making a beat on it just sampling through it right now. I've made a couple beats from sampling through it but haven't tracked them out and posted them to fartcloud yet. Overall my I think it was worth every penny. I just ordered a new screen for it a 1 character is out and another keeps flickering. i think it should be an easy fix.
By CharlesRandolph Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:08 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:
Cockdiesel wrote:I have a temp file for some files skitzo needed.

Thanks for that man :smoker:

Charles you can remove the temp folder in the beat battle section as I've downloaded the files

CharlesRandolph wrote:Created a Beat Battle Folder and Going to start uploading more toms and break beats.

Added Beat battle rounds 190 to 199 to mediafire and updated the PDF :smoker:

I believe you guys are able to delete them.
By Cockdiesel Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:09 pm
That’s good bro.

Definitely a time machine. Once you get some stuff stacked up in a library it goes a lot smoother. Having some of the features on the Mpc will go along way with helping resampling on there.

It’s a hell of a synth, too.
By saltmcgault Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:26 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:It’s a hell of a synth, too.

i was watching a video of a dude going crazy with 1 note. with some anonymous voice saying step by step how to do it. im gonna try it out.
By Cockdiesel Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:29 am
just dumped a bunch of stuff. more to come especially this weekend. check out the random file, hopefully yall will like it. if I should categorize them better let me know. tried to add to as many folders as I could in no particular order.

Edit: skitzo I put 2 songs in the beat battle folder I’m pretty sure quickstike dropped. Not quite sure if it’s bb185 and the ones I gave you were wrong or if these are another he won.
By saltmcgault Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:47 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:just dumped a bunch of stuff. more to come especially this weekend. check out the random file, hopefully yall will like it. if I should categorize them better let me know. tried to add to as many folders as I could in no particular order.

Edit: skitzo I put 2 songs in the beat battle folder I’m pretty sure quickstike dropped. Not quite sure if it’s bb185 and the ones I gave you were wrong or if these are another he won.

im going to check it out when i get home.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:22 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:I believe you guys are able to delete them.

Ok cool I've deleted the temp folder

Cockdiesel wrote:Edit: skitzo I put 2 songs in the beat battle folder I’m pretty sure quickstike dropped. Not quite sure if it’s bb185 and the ones I gave you were wrong or if these are another he won.

No worries man will dig about and find out :smoker: