Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By Cockdiesel Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:58 am
Danoc I know you’re rocking omnishphere homie no keygroups or samples yet?

What happened to east west?
By CharlesRandolph Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:39 pm
In order for the sound share to work, it's important to share. Going through names and if you have not shared any sounds, you will be removed. :smoker:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:28 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:In order for the sound share to work, it's important to share. Going through names and if you have not shared any sounds, you will be removed. :smoker:

Sorry Charles been flat out with life at the moment, will get adding sound this week :smoker:
By CharlesRandolph Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:35 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:Sorry Charles been flat out with life at the moment, will get adding sound this week :smoker:

The beat battle section you're doing is perfect. I just removed those who were 100% inactive.
By CharlesRandolph Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:05 am
Eyalc wrote:I’ll get around to sharing more next weekend. Been busy working on a project.

Nice, people are still fishing through your other uploads! :-D
By Eyalc Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:36 pm
Had some time, so uploaded more kicks, snares and hihats.

Many of these were used on my previous 4 albums. Part of my "do not use again" drums. lol But you will all be able to do something with them I'm sure.
By CharlesRandolph Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:10 am
Eyalc wrote:Had some time, so uploaded more kicks, snares and hihats.

Many of these were used on my previous 4 albums. Part of my "do not use again" drums. lol But you will all be able to do something with them I'm sure.

Let me check those out! I going to upload some of my do no use again, horns!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:35 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:Sorry Charles been flat out with life at the moment, will get adding sound this week :smoker:

The beat battle section you're doing is perfect. I just removed those who were 100% inactive.

Cool going to go through my most used drums and put a kit together this week

Plus I've got a bonus surprise I'm just finishing to add as well :smoker:
By Lampdog Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:37 pm
Drum Exchange
Drum Kits
Lampdog - DRUMKIT - 10 13 2018

...just created

It's a big part of an MPC 2KXL Compact Flash AUTOLOAD I used to use back in 2002-2007.
Mostly drums but more stuff as well.
By CharlesRandolph Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:52 pm
How about we add some Chimes. I've also made a Tuba, Trombone, Sax and Trumpet folder. Figured we need some brass. :nod: :nod:

Checking out those L.D. sound right now. :-D
By Lampdog Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:56 am
Just put some chimes in there.

44/16 mono, normalized, no other processing.

Lampdog - Chimes - 11 01 2018
By Cockdiesel Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:23 pm
Yea I’m kind of in a stand still until I move this weekend...