Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By saltmcgault Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:16 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:Akai MPC 60 Drum added to Rompler section, they have pgm files.
Image


Will the 2500 load those programs?
By CharlesRandolph Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:56 pm
saltmcgault wrote:Will the 2500 load those programs?


The Akai OS for 2500 does, however with JJ OS it depends on which version you have. Best way to check is to download and try it. If they do not work, just load each sound separately.
By saltmcgault Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:46 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:
saltmcgault wrote:Will the 2500 load those programs?


The Akai OS for 2500 does, however with JJ OS it depends on which version you have. Best way to check is to download and try it. If they do not work, just load each sound separately.


I'm going to try tonight. :smoker: thanks
By saltmcgault Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:53 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:
saltmcgault wrote:Will the 2500 load those programs?


The Akai OS for 2500 does, however with JJ OS it depends on which version you have. Best way to check is to download and try it. If they do not work, just load each sound separately.


They won't load the program but they will load separately.
By CharlesRandolph Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:31 am
saltmcgault wrote:They won't load the program but they will load separately.


Which JJ OS version are you running?
By saltmcgault Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:05 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:
saltmcgault wrote:They won't load the program but they will load separately.


Which JJ OS version are you running?


128XL 2.31
By CharlesRandolph Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:47 pm
saltmcgault wrote:128XL 2.31


That may be the issue. Perhaps you can contact him and suggest to add older MPC PGM support.
User avatar
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:24 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:
saltmcgault wrote:128XL 2.31


That may be the issue. Perhaps you can contact him and suggest to add older MPC PGM support.


Think the only older MPC PGM support for the the 128XL OS is the Akai S3000 Salt
User avatar
By Lampdog Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:35 pm
Image

Lead Synth HARD page 1 added.

Fast Synth short release page 1 added.

Also 2 screen shots of the pages that show the samples names.
They are the same order played in the sample chains..

I’m not typing all that out!

48khz, 24bit, optical spdif stereo, sample chain, no other processing, YOU chop.

By CharlesRandolph Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:46 pm
Lampdog wrote:Image

Lead Synth HARD page 1 added.

Fast Synth short release page 1 added.

Also 2 screen shots of the pages that show the samples names. I’m not typing all that out!
They are the same order played in the sample chains.

48khz, 24bit, optical spdif stereo, sample chain, no other processing, YOU chop.



Very nice, I'm in the process of converting, MPC 60 SET file over. Going to upload them very soon!
User avatar
By Lampdog Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:33 am
Image

SFX_Synthetic_pg1 added.

Bell_Mallet_All_pg1 added.

Also 2 screen shots of the pages that show the samples names.
They are the same order played in the sample chains.

48khz, 24bit, optical spdif stereo, sample chain, no other processing, YOU chop.