Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By SONS 360 Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:26 am
GUYS I NEVER KNOCK ANY MAN METHOD OF APPROACH CREATING MUSIC ON THE XL. However I can not help but asked the question. As long as it's been since the making of the XL's and as many YOUTUBE tutorials have been posted. Why has not one video tutorial been posted on the in depth secret. About the built in internal REAL TIME playback capabilities of this Awesome hardware. LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS AND MEANS OF APPROACH YOU USE FOR CREATING MUSIC ON THE AKAI MPC 2000 XL PEACE!
By Danoc Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:04 am
When l had that 2000XL l approached as KNOW IT IN AND OUT! It was the center piece of my studio. I never midied it up to my keyboards. I would sample my self put it on a pad and go.

In production l always made the drums first. Song mode was to easy. I loved it though.

SONS 360 wrote:GUYS I NEVER KNOCK ANY MAN METHOD OF APPROACH CREATING MUSIC ON THE XL. However I can not help but asked the question. As long as it's been since the making of the XL's and as many YOUTUBE tutorials have been posted. Why has not one video tutorial been posted on the in depth secret. About the built in internal REAL TIME playback capabilities of this Awesome hardware. LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS AND MEANS OF APPROACH YOU USE FOR CREATING MUSIC ON THE AKAI MPC 2000 XL PEACE!
By CharlesRandolph Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:28 am
SONS 360 wrote:GUYS I NEVER KNOCK ANY MAN METHOD OF APPROACH CREATING MUSIC ON THE XL. However I can not help but asked the question. As long as it's been since the making of the XL's and as many YOUTUBE tutorials have been posted. Why has not one video tutorial been posted on the in depth secret. About the built in internal REAL TIME playback capabilities of this Awesome hardware. LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS AND MEANS OF APPROACH YOU USE FOR CREATING MUSIC ON THE AKAI MPC 2000 XL PEACE!

That's because the videos are geared toward beginners, who are still figuring out what 16 pads can do. If you want more in depth videos, you'll need to make them. Trying to get setting out of some people, is like asking them for all access to their bank records. :nod: