Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By Koekepan Sun May 30, 2021 3:32 am
I may be blind, but I went through the manual, and I did some poking, and here's the scenario:

I recorded a segment of audio from my Streichfett. So far, so good. It records fine, sounds fine, trims fine.

I create an Audio track, set up a clip, put the audio snippet in the clip. It triggers fine, but too loud for my purposes. I want it to sit in the background with a fat reverb tail. OK, no problem, in the world of conventional mixers that's a quick effect send boost, and a click on the pre-fader button, then flick the track's volume fader down. Job done.

On the Force, I can boost the send level, but when I drop the volume, the sent level seems to go as well? And I don't see a pre/post fader switch. And I don't see any mention of it in the manual.

Am I crazy? Or do I have to find a workaround?
By NearTao Mon May 31, 2021 11:11 pm
I don't have a force, but on the MPC a lot of the reverb effects have a wet/dry knob, so you could adjust the effect level there if it is similar on the force. Maybe?