Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By HBIII Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:43 am
I'm just wondering if I am the odd man out here. I never have velocity sensitivity on. Especially if my pads are a combo of drums and other chops (it is too hard to keep the melodic stuff constant while varying drum hits etc. for good consistent results). I rather just use 16 levels or adjust volume later. Anyone actually use the velocity sensitivity a lot?
By Christov Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:27 am
HBIII wrote:I'm just wondering if I am the odd man out here. I never have velocity sensitivity on. Especially if my pads are a combo of drums and other chops (it is too hard to keep the melodic stuff constant while varying drum hits etc. for good consistent results). I rather just use 16 levels or adjust volume later. Anyone actually use the velocity sensitivity a lot?

Same here man.
By Ill-Green Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:41 am
Christov wrote:
HBIII wrote:I'm just wondering if I am the odd man out here. I never have velocity sensitivity on. Especially if my pads are a combo of drums and other chops (it is too hard to keep the melodic stuff constant while varying drum hits etc. for good consistent results). I rather just use 16 levels or adjust volume later. Anyone actually use the velocity sensitivity a lot?

Same here man.

Full Level all day.