Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.

By oceanstatekilla Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:21 pm
i have at least 50 beats that are just ridiculous i need money who wants to buy , email me   [email protected] i have a sound that is unique and remarkable i have a beat for almost any industry or underground independent head my #### is fresher than a 18 year old virgin ,i am only 21 and have been making produtions for a year and half , i know a #### load about the mpc except the midipart , holler if u know if any body is interested, peace

By Notorious M.P.C Wed Oct 23, 2002 12:51 pm
have you tried your local scene?....know anyone with flows?....whatabout burning a coupla cd's and distribute?....mp3.com?....howabout posting some stuff for us to hear?....got a job?....howabout sharing some of that #### load of info you got about the mpc?.....[/color]

By EdwardSakamura Wed Oct 23, 2002 9:36 pm
no way, im the dopest producer ever.
Dj Premiere? he just buys his music from me...
BWhaahahahahahahahahahahaha :laugh:[/color]

By FromthePantoL.A. Wed Oct 23, 2002 11:07 pm
Hey , if you're in Rhode Island ( Ocean State ) then you got a million customers a few miles away in Massachusetts.
There's plenty of rappers and not many ill beat makers.
Burn a few cds , send em to the college shows.
If they're really what you say then , they'll play em and you'll get calls.
Make sure you leave your contact info.
It won't happen overnight but you will get customers.
Need to know anymore , holla at ya boy.[/color]

By ksada Mon Oct 28, 2002 10:46 pm
detonator records in boston is always accepting submissions. go to detonatorrecords.com and email someone for an address to send your stuff[/color]

By D Rocka Wed Nov 13, 2002 1:04 am
like my man ksada said, mail stuff in. the way i got in though was that my buddy did some stuff with jazze pha (the new fat guy u alwayz see in the cash money videos) he drops gtr loops 4 him all the time. put urself out there though. actually rodney jerkins got a site that publicizes u. if ur good, he might hire u. but still, be in it to win it and put urself out in the music industry.[/color]