Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.

By Recluse Mon Dec 02, 2002 11:10 pm
What's up everyone,
  I'm not sure if this topic relates to productions technique but hopefully someone can answer it anyway.  I recorded a mixtape onto my computer via cool edit pro as a long wav file.  I was wondering if anyone knows how to split the wave file without actually cutting the wave file so that it plays on CD, like if I wanted to split the mix into 16 different tracks.  Thanks in advance for any help

peace[/color]

By Prodeucer Tue Dec 03, 2002 2:22 am
Use easy cd creator![/color]

By Gambles Wed Dec 04, 2002 7:17 pm
??? Yeah, I make mixed CD's on Cubase and always have to mix down to an external Tascam CD-RW(manually numbering tracks)  because I dont know how to create track division using software. I would like to know if in Wavelab this is possible?

Uno/1

gams[/color]

By delick Thu Dec 05, 2002 1:24 am
the easiset way to split your tracks is to get sound forge and cd architect.  cd architect opens up from within soundforge and allows you to drop in markers in real time and burn the cd from within the program.  you might have to find an older version of sound forge. the last version that cd architect worked with was 4.5[/color]