Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.

By cybernaga595 Sat Nov 23, 2002 6:29 am
I've searched the internet and have come up empty handed it seems that the popular wave editing/effects programs such as soundforge and cool edit are for PC's only :angry:   Does any1 know of good programs for sampling/looping hip hop producers...I got the 2000XL.  The programs off apple site kinda blow and i wanna know if i'm missing any really good programs out there that pertain to hip hop.  Thankx fellas in advance for the help :;):

By HoaxOne Sat Nov 23, 2002 8:53 am
Stienberg Wavelab. Solid...[/color]

By cybernaga595 Sat Nov 23, 2002 3:25 pm
Thanx alot i'm gonna look into those!!![/color]

By turn Sat Dec 07, 2002 11:00 am
peak, soundedit ,if yer on a budget d-sound pro is a real nice shareware for mac[/color]

By eightsixteen Tue Dec 17, 2002 6:19 pm
I would recommend Felt Tip's Sound Studio. It's a very easy to use program, but fairly powerfull at the same time. When I used to do audio on my computer (before I discovered the exciting world of MPC), I would use this program instead of expensive programs like Logic Audio mostly because it's easy of use but also the fact that it requires so much less processing power. I believe it's only like $40, but there is a 15 day trial period. I'd check it out if I were you.[/color]

By KoolSha78 Tue Dec 17, 2002 7:44 pm
TC Works Spark LE and ReCycle.[/color]