Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
User avatar
By Sodamnfresh Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:59 pm
Yo! New here to the forum so thought Id get acquainted :) Check out me and my pal El Frezidantes' soundcloud. We are both from an arabic background (me- Syrian, Frez- Lebanese) so it influences us, but we are just 2 Hip Hop heads making beats, like most of you guys I bet... Pretty much everything you hear is vinyl based samples, mixtapes and other stuff... Big ups and let us know what you think. PEACE







Check out my solo page here-



And Frez out here-

Last edited by Sodamnfresh on Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By saltmcgault Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:30 pm
Sodamnfresh wrote:Yo! New here to the forum so thought Id get acquainted :) Check out me and my pal El Frezidantes' soundcloud. We are both from an arabic background (me- Syrian, Frez- Lebanese) so it influences us, but we are just 2 Hip Hop heads making beats, like most of you guys I bet... Pretty much everything you hear is vinyl based samples, mixtapes and other stuff... Big ups and let us know what you think. PEACE

https://soundcloud.com/tarboosh-records

Check out my solo page here-
https://soundcloud.com/sodamnfresh

And Frez out here-
https://soundcloud.com/djfrezidante

PS... How do I embed the SC link?


when posting on here youll see a soundcloud icon in a red box. click it... you get a text like below.

[soundcloud][/soundcloud] <----- like that. paste your soundcloud link in between the brackets. hit preview to see if you did it right.


example : [soundcloud]****[/soundcloud]
User avatar
By Sodamnfresh Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:47 am
saltmcgault wrote:
Sodamnfresh wrote:Yo! New here to the forum so thought Id get acquainted :) Check out me and my pal El Frezidantes' soundcloud. We are both from an arabic background (me- Syrian, Frez- Lebanese) so it influences us, but we are just 2 Hip Hop heads making beats, like most of you guys I bet... Pretty much everything you hear is vinyl based samples, mixtapes and other stuff... Big ups and let us know what you think. PEACE

https://soundcloud.com/tarboosh-records

Check out my solo page here-
https://soundcloud.com/sodamnfresh

And Frez out here-
https://soundcloud.com/djfrezidante

PS... How do I embed the SC link?


when posting on here youll see a soundcloud icon in a red box. click it... you get a text like below.

[soundcloud][/soundcloud] <----- like that. paste your soundcloud link in between the brackets. hit preview to see if you did it right.


example : [soundcloud]****[/soundcloud]


Thanks!
User avatar
By saltmcgault Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:24 am
no problem. digging the first joint you posted on here. dope! :smoker:
User avatar
By CHOPFYT Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:07 pm
Nice beats here dude(s). I liked AYWA and Dark City the most the others were good but those too were more entertaining for more. keep it up peace
User avatar
By Sodamnfresh Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:18 pm
CHOPFYT wrote:Nice beats here dude(s). I liked AYWA and Dark City the most the others were good but those too were more entertaining for more. keep it up peace


Much love man, thanks for the feedback