Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Lampdog Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:31 am
Of course not, don’t break contract or deals, buuuuuuuttt you did just bow out.

Thanks for playing though.
By CharlesRandolph Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:37 am
Lampdog wrote:Of course not, don’t break contract or deals, buuuuuuuttt you did just bow out.

Thanks for playing though.

Hey, that's cool it's easy to let go. :lol: It was fun while it lasted.
By Lampdog Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:43 am
:-D
By Menco Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:57 am
Hello???!

Did I miss the show???!

Hello? Did everybody go home now??? Hello?
By Lampdog Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:49 am
Sounds heavily influenced by Onyx and Cannibus. That’s a good thing.
I feel like if the beats were much harder the vocals would get their proper dues.
By CharlesRandolph Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:35 am
Lampdog wrote:Sounds heavily influenced by Onyx and Cannibus. That’s a good thing.
I feel like if the beats were much harder the vocals would get their proper dues.

That's a very good point, maybe one day I'll go back revisit it. But like I said as of March, I'm 100% free and I have a life time of music from electronic to blues to unleash. :smoker:
By Danoc Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:23 am
YOU ARE A BOSS ENOCH!!!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
:lol: :lol:
:WTF: :hmmm:

SHOTS FIRED!

EnochLight wrote:
CharlesRandolph wrote:

:WTF: :hmmm:

So again Charlie - STEP UP AND BE A MAN AND POST YOUR PUBLISHED WORK. Until we all have a listen to that, YOU ARE A FRAUD, A BIG MOUTH **** WITH NO VALIDITY. :nod: :popcorn:

*EDIT: the hilarious part is that you took the time to listen to, chop, and work with an old track of mine. I'm inside your machine. Inside your house. I'm flattered, but again - I'm married. You have to stop this crush, man. You're embarrassing yourself. :lol:
By richie Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:16 pm
But I know something about you
You went to Cranbrook, that's a private school
By EnochLight Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:15 pm
Lampdog wrote::lol:

WANTING
...is that shit I listen to when I'm anti-gravity racing in Wipeout. This shit is GREAT, get blood pumping and for the combat excitement. I like this one.

DUST OF ONE THOUSAND HORSE
...is that shit I'd imagine hearing playing in my head while on an acid trip through the space time continuum.
And no one would hear it except me, people would see me on the street corner slowly flailing my arms around though. It takes your mind to a heavy pad layered place, a nice place.

Not the music I normally listen to, BUT, I can still recognize skill when I hear it, and I DO hear it.

Heheh thanks, man. I've been here for years and never post links to my stuff, as I'm not here to promote myself. Only posted it as it was requested.

NearTao wrote:EnochLight... checked your tracks out on SoundCloud and Apple Music... I dig what you've got going on... especially the alternative tracks... you have more tracks to go with the albums? Just curious if you hit some content issues to put up longer albums or were just going for smaller joints.

Thanks NearTao - mainly went for smaller joints. May finish an album eventually. I do this for fun. :wink:

CharlesRandolph wrote:Publishing deal tied up with a non compete and a nondisclosure agreement. Do you think I'm not publishing my catalog because I'm scared? March 3rd 2021, I'm 100% free!

I lent you a hand and made your new logo for March 3, 2021 - you're welcome: