22%
17%
N/A
N/A
17%
17%
28%

By DSTRUCT Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:39 pm
BB Sound- sorry but your link wont work for me!

Damn this sh*t is real close.......................

I gotta give it to....................

Binger. Damn man that beat was hot. Im feeling that sh*t. (you should let me kill that.

At an EXTREMELY close second.......................

My man Dr.Lector. This beat is dope man, I could here a pro on this one. Possibly Nas!

Vaks your ish was tight im giving you the bronze nikka.

By djames Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:51 am
Everybody did a good job!

It was real close between my top three.(envelope please!)

OK.....and the winner is ZCamel for first place honors. Dr. Lecter comes in a close second and Vakseen gets the 3rd place ribbon.

ZCamel and Dr. Lecter was almost a toss up, but ZCamel set that pimp mood with the bluesy jazz track with accompanying big booty pics! ;)

Tight work everybody though......remember we are all winners. (only if you own a MPC !!!!!!!!!!)

-D. James

By butcher Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:59 am
lector would have got it with a switch up or something....i love the sounds you used lector and the bass is ill... but bing took it with all the variations and cuts....

By ONE Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:25 am
I went with ZCamel. He kept me guessing throughout the track and it was real soulful. Best change ups as well.

I do gotta mention that 8 bits beat really aint my style, but that ish sure was original and creative, big up!

By JStruMENTAL Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:21 am
butcher wrote:lector would have got it with a switch up or something....i love the sounds you used lector and the bass is ill... but bing took it with all the variations and cuts....

is theat premo in ya sig??? and you??

By butcher Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:30 am
yea, i met him in san diego last week...

By BB SOUND Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:12 am
dam my link must not work :( all the time

By Dr. Lecter Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:26 pm
Thanks to all the people who're feeling my beats!! You're making me having more energy & inspiration.Peace goes out to all the competitors & judges.We have to keep this battles alive,nah mean??! One love 2 the MP fam.

By phazer_effect Sat Jul 31, 2004 6:50 pm
To start off...all the beats i heard are really hott...i can't peep 8 bits 1 tho. It's definitely close...1st place is BB Sound lol...style sounds similar to a southern beat and i 'm reppin that haha, plus i think its hard...um i would have to give 2nd place to ZCamel...real soulful and i was feelin how u changed the beginning. 3rd would go to my boy binger...always makin sum hott ish. But all the rest were really good also and its close.

By BB SOUND Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:02 pm
thanks phazer_effect I thought no one liked any of my beats :)
I was start'in to feel the floor slip from under me. :lol: