7%
11%
19%
19%
4%
33%

By zcamel Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:43 pm
you can't!!!

Just playin homie, all you gotta do is post your beat in the Official Battle Thread and pray that people like yo ish!!! I must say, since I've been here i've seen alot of talent goin around and it pushed me to make ma ish even tighter.... 8)

By Boogie Man Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:15 am
FLUENT wrote:,but thats just my personal preference, and there is not one set definition of 'quality' or skills, so it really should be a judge of preference, not of whoever added the most intricate effects and transitions.some heads just aint on it like that..

If you're gonna judge based on the music YOU like, that will automatically deter your vote from people who don't make the music YOU like....now how is that fair??

Quality = having a nice audible sound with little to no extra noise on it

Skills= do I even have to explain this???

Now I'm not really feeling the "southern" style, but it was obvious to me that DJ2Much was steps ahead of someone who put it down "grimey"......

By FLUENT Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:22 am
quality to me = unperfect mix, uncleaned vinyl and beats with a thick inch of vinyl hiss on them, whether or not thats the 'accepted' standard..that just goes to prove my point on quality being subjective :wink:

By BB SOUND Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:53 pm
well, different strokes for different folks.. next "BATTLE" should be a specific style....then give everyone a day or two to create it and give a date to post it. ?

By binger0 Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:39 am
im really feelin concertmates ish. that shit is mad nice.

By DSTRUCT Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:12 pm
i dont know why i cant get any freedom beats or BB beats to work for me

By DSTRUCT Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:31 pm
what up free. yeah man you got talent, i wouldve voted you the winner but its too late now. this a cool beat yo, sound like that 4k is treating you right. Peace out fam

By Freedom Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:42 pm
Good lokin out