Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Tapuno Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:13 pm
Kavie wrote:Is there a limit on submissions? I have three tracks that I'd like to submit.

Nope. Just make sure to follow the rules( complete production with vocals, MPc somewhere in there)
And submit with title. Emcee MPC used, producer. All the info is in the OP. Look forward to it.
By DUNE Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:54 pm
I will be submitting for sure, what was the deadline?
By Tapuno Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:16 pm
Nw years day. Check the OP
By TYPO Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:18 am
inflict3 wrote:its only one letter!!D and its just a letter in the alphabet!!! come on!! lololol :lol: :popcorn:

Oh I'm sure Tapuno is down with the D
:wink:
By Tapuno Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:14 am
See? Nobody responded to your joke, because it was STUPID. Now submit something or get outta my thread and no muckying it up with nonsense. K thanks bye.
By inflict3 Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:08 am
Tapuno wrote:See? Nobody responded to your joke, because it was STUPID. Now submit something or get outta my thread and no muckying it up with nonsense. K thanks bye.

wow dude, had to get all hurtful huh, dude caught feelings..have you noticed how many people have responded to this thread period?? :shock: I'm stepping back from this…..peace., and good luck to ya tap..
By peeping tom Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:42 am
yeah i'll try get a few in tap

didnt see this thread
By Tapuno Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:10 pm
inflict3 wrote:
Tapuno wrote:See? Nobody responded to your joke, because it was STUPID. Now submit something or get outta my thread and no muckying it up with nonsense. K thanks bye.

wow dude, had to get all hurtful huh, dude caught feelings..have you noticed how many people have responded to this thread period?? :shock: I'm stepping back from this…..peace., and good luck to ya tap..

:lol: :lol: not you you bobo. Typos joke. :Sigh:

I was also kidding bruh, no feels caught here about it. Sorry ya took it that way.
By inflict3 Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:18 pm
Lol... I'm catching hella feelings over here tap... Hahahah
By Lampdog Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:50 pm
By Tapuno Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:31 am
:-D lookin forward to it. We got a steady stream of good stuff. It could always use more dope tracks tho.
By Loch Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:29 pm
hmmm, how about a mix tape made only with an MPC? IE no computer at all.

Way the current rules stand I could make some track using 99% ITB and press one pad on my MPC and im in. Don't mean to make that sound flippant, but its true.
By Tapuno Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:45 pm
Loch wrote:hmmm, how about a mix tape made only with an MPC? IE no computer at all.

Way the current rules stand I could make some track using 99% ITB and press one pad on my MPC and im in. Don't mean to make that sound flippant, but its true.

And the kicker is people thought this was too restrictive lol. Not changing the rules now, there's only three weeks til the deadline. Hope yo submit something.