Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By mastasteez Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:56 pm
Ooh it's like Xmas Eve, we still looking on schedule Tap?

EDIT

apologies Tap, was very high :smoker:
Last edited by mastasteez on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Tapuno Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:08 am
Faucet? Sure, that's a new one honestly. But yes,tomorrow it will be available for download on Bandcamp. And the torch will be passed on to the guardian, Tutor. Thanks y'all for the support, even if my three too many rules discouraged a lot of ya. It was fun and I hope(am expecting lay confident) you will enjoy it.
By mastasteez Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:13 pm
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

This is in anticipation not impatience. Apologies again Tap for my unoriginal attempt at a joke.
By Prah_860_ Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:15 pm
tonyscarbones wrote:should get some blogs to promo this

Hit them up
By Prah_860_ Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:43 am
I ain't know this was coming out on the 21st though
By Tapuno Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:49 am
haha its starting to look taht way. Album is mastered but we had some trouble on the exporting end, and everything was bounced at a higher sample rate therefore pitchshifting it all up. Please bear with us. It will be here soon. Again sorry for the delay
By Tag One The Fader Fiend Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:53 am
Tapuno wrote:https://officialmpcmixtapeseries.bandcamp.com/album/mpc-mixtape-vol-7

ITS HERE!!!!!!

On the d/l now Tap... looking forward to rocking this loud :smoker:
By mastasteez Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:54 pm
'Let's Build' is my joint right now! Great MC and track :smoker:
By Tapuno Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:58 pm
Thank you to all who participated, and a HUGE thanks to Soundsmith The Programmer aka Soundsmith AZ aka Soundsmith Mpls aka The Grublet. Dude spent DAYS trying to get everything right.
By JBM Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:17 pm
Big thanks to Tapuno,Soundsmith of Jivin Scientist, Ill-Green and to all the producers and emcees that contributed job well done. I dig it!