Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Tag One The Fader Fiend Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:05 pm
Big thanks to everyone involved in this project and for putting it together, you did a fantastic job :nod:

My favourite joints at the moment on the mixtape are:-

Siks Geanes​ - Emcee/MC
Overflow feat De​-​Con & Apakalyps - 35000 Feet
Ill Green - Radioactive Dialect

:smoker:
Last edited by Tag One The Fader Fiend on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Prah_860_ Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:41 pm
Props and Respect to all involved in this mixtape...I can't say that I think this mixtape is fire...but I think the artwork...the recording....the mixing and the mastering were definitely on point....
By Tapuno Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:47 pm
Prah_860_ wrote:Props and Respect to all involved in this mixtape...I can't say that I think this mixtape is fire...but I think the artwork...the recording....the mixing and the mastering were definitely on point....

I appreciate that. Maybe if folks weren't so hung up about not using a Maschine and having to have an MC or two on their tracks(as Kappneffect put it, "too many rules") we couldve had a much wider selection of both beats and rhymes. But having you say that we did a good job means the world man. I mean that.

Tag, the Siks joint is called Emcee/MC, and Poltergeist6 is his forum handle.
By tonyscarbones Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:01 pm
My favs:

Siks - Emcee
Signif - Lets Build
Liotta - Down We Go
Ill Green - Radioactive
Soundsmith - Overflow
By Prah_860_ Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:10 pm
Damn......why nobody talking about MM7?...good or bad....I wanna hear something
By Ill-Green Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:33 am
Tap should post this as a regular thread or in the music section. As a sticky, it mostly will get ignored because the regular users read the stickies millions of times to even bother looking at them again. True.

I give this album 8 out of 10. Will give mentions after a few listens more :nod:
By Tapuno Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:28 pm
I re-posted in the your music section. But the mods have a rule, no multiple threads,. Thats why it was a sticky. I asked if they would make an exception but they said "Hell Naw!" so i posted it in your music and we will see what happens
Theres at least 185 copies out there tho. Share the link on your tweeter, instantgram,cryspace, christian singles, black people meet, whatever ur p[art of if u like it. Get the link viral. Also, if someone can give me the rundown on getting it on DatPiff and other blogs let me know.
By Coz Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:54 am
There's some good tunes on this Tap. :nod:

Nice one for putting the work in and getting all the other tapes in one place. :smoker:
By CHOPFYT Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:26 pm
Im down to mix (blend/cut/juggle) the next tape maybe get something going next year if heads are interested?...
By stinktank Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:50 pm
I'm down to contribute , rhymes and beats, if another one goes down. Peace & SALUTE.