N/A

yo

By killer joe Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:22 pm
wheres the rest of the tracks?

PHATZ you REPPED HARD!!!!

that jont was BANGIN!!!!!!

PHILLY STAND UP!!!!!!

By Smoove03 Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:40 pm
Cheech wrote:yeah smoove, she looks like a great kid!

thanks cheech

By DSTRUCT Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:49 pm
she look just like you smoove!

By digital_bastard Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:51 pm
Even well behaved kids can be a handful, haha. I'm only an uncle though, so what do I know?

By Smoove03 Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:37 pm
dstruct - lol i guess. to me everything about her spells kendra (her mom) except her eyes and that big old head lol. but thanks

digital - your right i guess. im just in a constant rush it seems like until i get home and i dont have to leave the house again till the next day. you dont gotta have a child to know em i guess. lotta people say dont have kids it'll end your life its this its that. but shii, when she came that was the high point in mine. felt like mine juss started!

yall are down i appreciate the comments

By digital_bastard Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:41 pm
Kids are cool. I can definitely understand that you feel like that.

By binger0 Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:01 pm
SK who is this?
gttr_gutter
and why they sign up yesterday and they just be chillin in your music and offtopic for like hours at a time? u up to that nonsense again? thats kinda gay homie makin fake accounts. I just noticed too that when i pmed mr gttr_gutter he loged off then u logged on. I smell some hoecake. U done this before so i dont put it past u. riggin the votes. hahha

By Smoove03 Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:10 pm
:evil:

By binger0 Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:37 pm
nah he did this a while ago. He posted up his beats and made a fake account to be like
DAMN THAT SHIT IS SO ILL U GOT MAD SKILLS
and tutor got his ass.
trifflin

By beets Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:39 pm
binger0 wrote:nah he did this a while ago. He posted up his beats and made a fake account to be like
DAMN THAT **** IS SO ILL U GOT MAD SKILLS
and tutor got his ****.
trifflin

D@MN! That is pretty hoeish! :evil:

By vakseen Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:39 pm
lol...yeah i heard about that...just giving the benefit of the doubt hehe...yo TUTOR CAUGHT HIM???

By binger0 Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:40 pm
haha yeah thats why i dont doubt it was him votin for himself. whatever though. well see what happens.

By binger0 Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:50 pm
yeah someone called him out and i think tutor looked into it and locked the account. this is second hand though but i know other cats saw it.