Who Came The Sickest

28%
47%
19%
N/A
6%
N/A

By cooocooo1 Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:20 pm
Well, what happened was.........................

He posted links to his music which everybody started shittin' on, surprisingly, he took it pretty well. If I remember correctly his response was something like, "it's all good, it's plenty of people that like my stuff so I ain't trippin', blah, blah".

Like I said he was bein' pretty cool about everybodies response to his stuff. Well cats kept shittin' on it except for one dude who thought it was bangin' and couldn't wait for the cd. One of the forum members noticed that the only dude who liked his stuff had just registered and his 1 and only post was of SK's music, hmmmm.

Some accusations were made which were promptly denied and the whole thread got pretty heated and SK got all gangsta as usual and started e-bangin' on everybody again so Tutor steped in to calm things down and politely pointed out that the SK fan posted from the same IP address as guess who.........................
Last edited by cooocooo1 on Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By binger0 Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:21 pm
haha. now that is hoecake. hahahahhahahhahaha

By beets Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:23 pm
binger0 wrote:haha. now that is hoecake. hahahahhahahhahaha

Damn shame...wha whaa whaaa

By Prah_860_ Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:18 pm
cooocooo1 wrote:Well, what happened was.........................

He posted links to his music which everybody started ****' on, surprisingly, he took it pretty well. If I remember correctly his response was something like, "it's all good, it's plenty of people that like my stuff so I ain't trippin', blah, blah".

Like I said he was bein' pretty cool about everybodies response to his stuff. Well cats kept ****' on it except for one dude who thought it was bangin' and couldn't wait for the cd. One of the forum members noticed that the only dude who liked his stuff had just registered and his 1 and only post was of SK's music, hmmmm.

Some accusations were made which were promptly denied and the whole thread got pretty heated and SK got all gangsta as usual and started e-bangin' on everybody again so Tutor steped in to calm things down and politely pointed out that the SK fan posted from the same IP address as guess who.........................

lmao......

By Phatz Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:51 pm
I just wanna say thank you to everyone who was feeling me. My verses was inspired by listening to everyone elses verses and I just took it the other way......East coast! But Much Love And Respect to everyboby from all over. Music is music as long as it is good music, im with it. Thanks everybody.

By Smoove03 Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:31 am
real talk
By TicToc Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:41 pm
I had issues this week.

My girl flipped out and changed the locks on me, I couldnt access my gear or my equipment.

No way I could have gotten my track done.

My apologies, I can still do it, but I missed the deadline and it looks like yall didnt need my help to serve the kid anyway.
By DSTRUCT Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:54 pm
TicToc wrote:I had issues this week.

My girl flipped out and changed the locks on me, I couldnt access my gear or my equipment.

No way I could have gotten my track done.

My apologies, I can still do it, but I missed the deadline and it looks like yall didnt need my help to serve the kid anyway.

post it up homie!