Who Came The Sickest

28%
47%
19%
N/A
6%
N/A

By DJ 2Much Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:23 am
Shit, I've been quiet just listenin' to yall go at it and so far I think this was a good beef for da board lol. All yall did some hot tracks but I had to vote for SK-1 cuz after all those low ass disses yall were shootin' at him he still came back and shit. He took dat shit too. If that was me I would've had to square up on somebody or just go to a different board lol. But Phatz a.k.a. Philly Boi wreck dat shit. If he would have used tha beat I'd say he won. Hehe but it was like SK-1 against tha world........................................

I wish I could rap hehe.

By incurablebeatlust Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:39 am
phatz killed it! oohhhh. that beat is a perfect match for those bars.
nice. a pleasant change from the usual..

By cooocooo1 Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:50 am
incurablebeatlust wrote:phatz killed it! oohhhh. that beat is a perfect match for those bars.
nice. a pleasant change from the usual..

Yeah, what he said.

That shit was tight Phatz!!!

By Smoove03 Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:01 am
phatz that was tight definately. do your thang. 8)

By Skratchmo Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:10 am
i've been sittin here readin all this stuff that's goin on and i must say it's pretty damn funny. but for real tho dstruct killed this sh!t. strait up disin at it's finest.

By ONE Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:24 am
Smoove, you got a really cute kid, homey! She looks like a real sweetheart. Just thought I'd let you know. You must be proud!

By NSP Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:22 am
i think that sk made everybody go against him. he just started to beef with everybody on here that said something about his music. something that he did not want to hear.

By binger0 Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:15 am
yo dude got cats helpin him. hahha. for real sk cheatin again
Last edited by binger0 on Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

By digital_bastard Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:22 am
Phatz: Holy fu*k! This track doesn't joke around. Everything's solid! But you already know that.

SK: You sound pissed enough on the track, which is always good in a battle setting, but you hardly rhyme. Rhyming "me" with "me" with "me" grows old real quick.

So, in order to bring some heat to your act, here's a rhyme you can use, free of charge:
I've grown real weary of your tired fake gangster gimmicks
me battling you is like Carl Lewis running in the special olympics

By binger0 Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:23 am
:D

By DSTRUCT Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:37 pm
Skratchmo wrote:i've been sittin here readin all this stuff that's goin on and i must say it's pretty damn funny. but for real tho dstruct killed this sh!t. strait up disin at it's finest.

thank you man

By Cheech Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:49 pm
digital_bastard wrote:I've grown real weary of your tired fake gangster gimmicks
me battling you is like Carl Lewis running in the special olympics

ha ha so digi when is that rap album of yours coming out?
You know you want to do it :wink:

By digital_bastard Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:00 pm
Cheech: Hahaha. Well... Let's just blame it's absence on my ugly-ass swedish accent.

By Smoove03 Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:16 pm
ONE wrote:Smoove, you got a really cute kid, homey! She looks like a real sweetheart. Just thought I'd let you know. You must be proud!

aye one i really appreciate that. thanks :) she's really well behaved believe it or not. i have a hard time wit her everyday but its all good. thanks one thats decent

By Cheech Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:07 pm
yeah smoove, she looks like a great kid!

digi: that's no excuse.. Now what are you waiting for, get that pen itching and that mouth of yours moving!