Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers

By Frankly Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:48 pm
Oh yeah, also check out our Website at www.DieselTracks.com so you can peep the next RnB artist to blow.

By Frankly Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:01 pm
Thanks! Yo I know eveyrone here is a hardcore hip hop head, but if you like RnB or Soul, check out www.DieselTracks.com to hear some dope music. It took a lot to get that full Flash site done, haha. There's a music player in the top right hand corner that will load up some tracks.

By stryke Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:05 pm
Nice work with the beats.Keep it up yo.

By Frankly Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:59 pm
Big ups Stryke.

Yo P - How do you like that PureVolume site? How's the traffic? Visually, it's a lot nicer than SoundClick.

By vakseen Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:49 pm
tight $hit man. def have a cool sound. welcome to the forums!

By Frankly Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:20 pm
Appreciate the compliments Classic, Vakseen.

By Frankly Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:11 pm
Bump

By Frankly Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:03 pm
Anyone peep the new ones?

By Frankly Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:28 pm
g_nicks wrote:not feeling the flow of some remix but the beats are just dope.
Yeah I debated whether or not to put up some acapellas b/c I agree with you. I don't think the Mobb and Jay acapellas I put up neccesarily enhance the track. However, I've realized that often times only producers like ourselves have the vision of how our beats can become songs. Your average listener, which IMO includes A&Rs, managers, and what not...they don't have the vision. They need to hear a vocal track on it to hear what it might sound like as a song. (Either that or I just don't give their ears enough credit.)

By jorge guzman Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:23 pm
everything i heard was fiyah.. keep doing ya thing...