Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Smoove03 Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:18 am
quik shiz i did for my cousin back in april. some might feel it some might not. i found it on one of my tapes and recorded it back into the computer so the quality might not be all that. but oh well. u win some u loose some.

By binger0 Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:20 am
this is pretty cool. i like how u using like atmospheres and ambient shi*. real laid back. and the percusion is tight too. I think it needs more of a prominent melody though. like a horn riff or some keys. it is real open.

By saintjoe Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:23 am
nice, this is prolly the one i feel the most outta all of yours, okay i really can't pick, i like you style, but i definately feel this one,......i thought i was the only hip hop cat who used ambience and real slow tempos :D ( yah right), i'll have to post some of my stuff like this

By Smoove03 Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:43 pm
thanks yall i appreciate it :) yea i call myself trying to be different w/every track i make. dont seem 2 come out like that all the time but i onno. thanks tho 8)

By Smoove03 Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:14 pm
thanks man! ill try my best

By Smoove03 Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:05 pm
i feel you! i was waitin for someone to comment on my hats or something. i think it sounds kinda bare. the hats just dont do it for me . but everytime i tried to add anything else to it it sounded way too cluttered. but the drums sound kinda simple to me. but thanks!! appreciate all backfeed, heh

:D