By Season Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:34 pm
Thanx for the feedback, Tome.

Season

yo

By killer joe Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:26 pm
lyrics straight.........yo that beat was off the rack..........wOw

props man

By DSTRUCT Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:22 pm
yo thanx for all the love guys. any emcees wanna spit on my beats, just hit me up.

dstridduct

ps- season my name is spelled dstruction, i know its flowers up on soundclick but that how i spell it. YEAH!

By DJAndreas Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:22 am
HOLY SH*T, dope! homie reminds me of "PARIS" remember him and that song "days of old?"

This is just brilliant, production, the vocals.

Brilliant brilliant work. This is jaw dropping for real

as KRS ONE says."REEEEEEEEEEEEEWIND!"

By DJAndreas Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:24 am
dstruction wrote:yo thanx for all the love guys. any emcees wanna spit on my beats, just hit me up.

dstridduct

ps- season my name is spelled dstruction, i know its flowers up on soundclick but that how i spell it. YEAH!

HAHA, distridduct...sh*t, thats dope, could you use that in a rhyme

By Season Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:50 am
Andreas, thanx for the support....I appreciate that....I remember Paris....your takin' it back to the dark side of the closet w/that one. Yo, D...sorry 'bout the mixup in spelling. My bad....just went w/what I saw, b. I'll get it changed. Don't sleep on my man Destruction, either, the cat showed his versatility on this one.

Season

By Season Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:58 am
Yo, D....played this one for my brother (who is not into hiphop at all) and he even gave it a thumbs up. He doesn't know you from Adam....but he said he really liked the beat. Nice work. You got a "metal head" bobbin' to some jazzy 'ish.

Season

By RonDu Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:44 pm
Yo, this sh*t is tight!!! Reminds me of some Pete Rock/Rakim type collabo. The beat is crazy retarded. Y'all need to push this sh*t, that's word!!!