Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By MistaMike4u Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:26 pm
Here's the intro to ma compilation album..... Me and ma boy teck.... i got tha chorus and the first verse.... i'm not a rapper, but i gotta be the first voice on ma album... ya know? Lemme know what ya'll think!

By DjChronoBeats Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:41 pm
This shit is dope!!, I would like to know what you think of the beats in my post, get back at me

pcs

By MistaMike4u Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:23 pm
thanks Chrono, i'm bout to go peep you out right now, i'll post up in ur thread and letcha know what i think... thanks for the feedback

By Smoove03 Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:27 pm
this joint aight. i flowers wit the beat fo real. and ya got a good rap voice. good work homie.

By MistaMike4u Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:03 pm
thanks smoove

By cooocooo1 Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:11 pm
Sounds cool, I would've liked to hear some panning goin' on(everything seems to be in the middle) but it was cool.

By DSTRUCT Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:32 pm
sh*ts hot mike , good luck with your album man

By phazer_effect Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:34 pm
mike man this is hott...i can ride this song in my whip fo real man, keep it up man :D

By MistaMike4u Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:54 pm
Ma nygga dstruct and zell good looks..... D good luck wit urs too, u know i'ma cop da boy from u, Zelly you keep doin ya thang 2 playboy

By MistaMike4u Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:22 pm
any otha comments/suggestions? oh yeah, it was panned, like in the chorus and stuff.... not like panned like ALL the way to the left and the right but like a tad bit.... like 25 to each side.....

By cooocooo1 Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:28 pm
I was actually referring to the beat, I can only listen to the lo fi version for some reason so I might be missing something but all the instruments seem to be panned dead center, not a big deal but the track might sound better opened up a bit.

Still tight though.

By MistaMike4u Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:19 pm
Yeah it is pretty much in the middle ur right... maybe i'll give it a shot, thanks for the suggestion