Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers

By stryke Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:39 pm
Hot as hell yo.I'm feelin that probably more than the original track they used.That's real good work yo.Keep doin' your thing.

By DJ 2Much Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:44 pm
Thanks manye. I was suprised that Alchemist or Kanye haven't used this sample yet or tried to chop it up.

By butcher Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:18 pm
i like the beat... the vocals are off point ... i think maybe be the beat is too fast... keepit up..peace

By PROTEGE Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:42 pm
[quote="stryke"]Hot as hell yo.I'm feelin that probably more than the original track they used.That's real good work yo.Keep doin' your thing.[/quote]

I couldn't have said it better!

By Frankly Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:52 pm
Nice. Yo it's interesting to see the different vibes people can bring with their remixes. I used a lively horn sample on mine...totally different feel.

Peep my remix too homie, it's at my soundclick http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/alxpr ... smusic.htm
By triza Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:35 pm
Yo just wanted to say im really feelin your beats great production.

By tdot Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:52 am
the beat is hot but it doesnt match with this style of beat.

i mean you coulda found a more appropriate accapella for this track

By vakseen Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:26 pm
:twisted: damn that beats hot as heell.....those vocs did get hella off at the chorus tho

By Frankly Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:58 pm
First off the sample is hot. I like the verse and hook, it transitions well. However, I would definately add some drum fills, and do some drops too to change the monotony of the beat. It seemed like the hat was centered too. Try panning it to give the track more of a stereo image. A lot of time what I'll do is find one-shots from the same song I sample, stab'em in and pan those or add stereo delay or reverb to give the track depth. You could also try thickening it up by adding a low filter to get more low end.

By Smoove03 Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:03 pm
really tight to me man. 8)