Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Heavie Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:21 pm
Trying to get back strong into making music. I finish this track before, it got lost in the pile of other unfinished projects. So I like to share with anyone who's willing to take a listen.

Last edited by Heavie on Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Heavie Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:19 pm
dryad-66 wrote:Sounds good.Apart from the bass is massively too bassy....

Thanks, maybe I should dial the bass back.
By CharlesRandolph Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:44 am
Heavie wrote:Trying to get back strong into making music. I finish this track before, it got lost in the pile of other unfinished projects. So I like to share with anyone who's willing to take a listen.

Has a nice feel to it.

Tips: The low end bass rumble sounds great on a sub, if anything you could adjust the level of the vocals, they tend to overpower the rest of the music. Great work! :nod: Question is why did you stop? Keep pushing out that authentic house.
By dryad-66 Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:53 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Has a nice feel to it.

Tips: The low end bass rumble sounds great on a sub, if anything you could adjust the level of the vocals, they tend to overpower the rest of the music. Great work! :nod: Question is why did you stop? Keep pushing out that authentic house.

I dunno if its been lowered now but its still a bit flabby on my bluetooth.I monitor all my mixes on this speaker as you would a mix on car speakers ect so.... Just my opinion.
By CharlesRandolph Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:01 am
dryad-66 wrote:
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Has a nice feel to it.

I dunno if its been lowered now but its still a bit flabby on my bluetooth.I monitor all my mixes on this speaker as you would a mix on car speakers ect so.... Just my opinion.

The low-end does have a wobble to it, however I'm not sure if he going for that particular effect. A little compression/eq'ing on the bass could clean it up. I just find the vocals over powering at high listening levels. Other than that, it's good to go. Press it on vinyl and sell it.
By Lampdog Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:03 am
I thinks it’s damn good! Consider dialing back the bass just a bit. Otherwise This is great shit. Takes me back to early 90’s.

I listened on krk’s, klipsch earbuds and car system via bluetooth from ipad. All sounded good. Bass came through car system and krk’s hard though.
By Heavie Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:25 am
Lampdog wrote:I thinks it’s damn good! Consider dialing back the bass just a bit. Otherwise This is great ****. Takes me back to early 90’s.

I listened on krk’s, klipsch earbuds and car system via bluetooth from ipad. All sounded good. Bass came through car system and krk’s hard though.

Thanks Lampdog, Glad you like it and appreciate your suggestion.