Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Heavie Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:05 pm
I got some sleet and snow today in my home town. So I played like I was to scared to drive today, to my foremen and told him. I will be into work today, but don't look for me. LOL, he knows what I mean about that statement. I'm not wrecking my truck. Accident repairs cost more, than a days pay.

Any way, since I had some free time to fool around. I got into the music and my back in time travel gear and came up with this track call Sunshine. Like to hear what you think.

By CharlesRandolph Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:35 pm
Heavie wrote:I got some sleet and snow today in my home town. So I played like I was to scared to drive today, to my foremen and told him. I will be into work today, but don't look for me. LOL, he knows what I mean about that statement. I'm not wrecking my truck. Accident repairs cost more, than a days pay.

Any way, since I had some free time to fool around. I got into the music and my back in time travel gear and came up with this track call Sunshine. Like to hear what you think.

It's dope, just needed some mastering. You could bring the bass up another 2 db. I never master MP3 but here's a mastering with 2db of head room open. Link: https://ufile.io/ochqf (Link will delete after 1 hour.)
Get your music to the world and you'll never have to call into work again.
By Heavie Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:36 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:It's dope, just needed some mastering. You could bring the bass up another 2 db. I never master MP3 but here's a mastering with 2db of head room open. Link: https://ufile.io/ochqf (Link will delete after 1 hour.)

Thanks again Charles. I tried to follow your suggestion from Something Unreal. You said Something Unreal had to much bass and the vocals was to loud. So I tried to tone down the bass and vocals on Sunshine. My 50 years old hearing is not what it use to be.
By CharlesRandolph Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:00 pm
Heavie wrote:
CharlesRandolph wrote:It's dope, just needed some mastering. You could bring the bass up another 2 db. I never master MP3 but here's a mastering with 2db of head room open. Link: https://ufile.io/ochqf (Link will delete after 1 hour.)

Thanks again Charles. I tried to follow your suggestion from Something Unreal. You said Something Unreal had to much bass and the vocals was to loud. So I tried to tone down the bass and vocals on Sunshine. My 50 years old hearing is not what it use to be.

You are right in the pocket, could be your space tricking you. It sounds great with a sub. However without the sub you could bump up the bass just a little to support the kick. The vocals samples sound great. Most importantly you have the authentic feel.
By Heavie Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:51 am
Thanks for the help and compliments. As you check out my soundcloud page. It's a joke. No feedback at all. It's alright. my hopes and dreams of being notice musically has came gone I guess. I do it now for the joy and love.

I posted new track on my soundcloud page, a little while ago. Called Sounds Of Godzilla (Still Afraid Tech House Mix)

By CharlesRandolph Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:58 am
Heavie wrote:Thanks for the help and compliments. As you check out my soundcloud page. It's a joke. No feedback at all. It's alright. my hopes and dreams of being notice musically has came gone I guess. I do it now for the joy and love.

I posted new track on my soundcloud page, a little while ago. Called Sounds Of Godzilla (Still Afraid Tech House Mix)

Get your music to some EDM DJ and go directly to the people. Try getting into some EDM festivals and do live sets. Go where all the women are! Hiphop is full of dudes, EDM is full of women. Also look into the gaming industry and live video game steamers.