Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers

By saintjoe Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:36 pm
i hear you yo, i like your style

By FLUENT Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:47 pm
im not feeling the beat at all to be honest...the flow is pretty hot though..you should let me remix this sht!! or one of your other joints

By DSTRUCT Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:59 pm
Science wrote:
dstruction wrote:your flow is getting much tighter homie. cant wait for the album man. This is dope

thanks d............ was i garbage b4? :lol: :D

are you serious? nah homie, you always been tight its just getting better now. Everyone has room for improvement.

By vakseen Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:29 pm
cool $hit sci. tight flow. some things were already addressed by others beat-wise (piano variation) but this is tight

By Science Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:44 pm
i appericate all the cats that left feedback. look out for the "elite mc project" featuring some of the forum mcs and producers. peace and love

By cooocooo1 Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:48 pm
it's aight......... :twisted:

By prizm Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:52 am
alright, i'll get you my honest feedback since you were dying to know what i thought, hah...

beat's terrible, i really don't think its the kinda beat for you... with the way you flow you'd need somethin with more depth to carry the entire track.. your quality is good, flow is good, delivery could be more potent... hook sounds like the verses, don't think its very effective.. flow is pretty stagnant throughout the cut, and on top of this beat its really hard to listen to the lyrics... when i make myself pay attention though, the lyrics are decent.. no rhymes make me go "whoa" and none of the lines makes me go "whoa" either... there ya go, thats my honest 2 cents.

its not that i intentionally didn't peep you before, its jus that i never happened to... peace.

By equi-knocks Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:51 am
Nah, your lyrics ain't gabbage man. I think those vocals aren't stacked together tightly enough. Kinda makes it sound reverby. Thought the track was OK. The lyrical concept is what makes this cut.