Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Lancerben Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:02 am
c-real wrote:Hi Tutor,

I downloaded the MPC Orchestral (Free Edition), but I finally noticed that it was already installed on my MPC Live a few years ago. However, I also noticed that the downloaded version has much less instruments than the MPC Orchestral of 2018. Is it normal? I also noticed that The Reaper no longer now misses two folders compared to the expansion I installed before.

Demo has just a few patches...
The Orchestral full expansion has very nice patches..Worth the price Imo. It covers a lot of weak points in the MPC factory patches and expansions.
By jhorton Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:47 pm
Hey, thanks u so much!
How do I load the into my MPC after I've downloaded thm into my computer?
By enzyme Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:13 pm
The Reaper is a cool expansion, I only just found the fret noises on the bottom octave a couple of days ago, had the expansion nearly 2 years! :smoker:
By yann Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:18 pm
so Apart from expansions any Sound designers with presets?

Just curious I do make some Techno like sounds with the Jura but always curious what others make...

maybe for the other plugins also?
By MPC-Tutor Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:09 pm
yann wrote:so Apart from expansions any Sound designers with presets?

Just curious I do make some Techno like sounds with the Jura but always curious what others make...

maybe for the other plugins also?

I did this one for Fabric:

https://www.mpc-samples.com/product.php ... n-presets/

I'm not aware of any other plugin expansions, oddly, there doesn't seem to be much interest in this. But it doesn't help that Akai make it pretty difficult to install additional preset collections.