Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
User avatar
By saltmcgault Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:04 pm
ILLGREEN is putting in some work! I checked out the first 2 tracks. It puts a lot of the stuff out right now to shame. :smoker:
User avatar
By Lampdog Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:41 pm
I'll check it out when I get home tonight.
User avatar
By Ill-Green Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:14 pm
stinktank wrote:Dope sounds man. Thanks. We Care. Shout in/out from Finland to Puerto Rico. Worldwide. :mrgreen:

Respect homie! Thanks for the listen.

Cockdiesel wrote:Sounds great man. Keep it up

Awesome, thanks C!

saltmcgault wrote:ILLGREEN is putting in some work! I checked out the first 2 tracks. It puts a lot of the stuff out right now to shame. :smoker:

Word up! Thanks for your support Salt.

Lampdog wrote:I'll check it out when I get home tonight.


It'll change your life :-D
User avatar
By CHOPFYT Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:16 am
Had a chance to give this a good listen the other day and its dope, same murky bizness Ive come to expect from the Green one :mrgreen:
I dig the way you have two songs on some tracks we get that double hit which is always appreciated and even after all this time your style is still powerful and original.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this project I had a lot of fun creating that character.

Keep it up PZZZZZZ
User avatar
By Ill-Green Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:38 am
CHOPFYT wrote:Had a chance to give this a good listen the other day and its dope, same murky bizness Ive come to expect from the Green one :mrgreen:
I dig the way you have two songs on some tracks we get that double hit which is always appreciated and even after all this time your style is still powerful and original.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this project I had a lot of fun creating that character.

Keep it up PZZZZZZ

Thank you for your contribute :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
Really dope verse CHOP, a video for this should be done soon, peep your email. I try to hang up Ill Green but it feels good to make this stuff :smoker:

EDIT:nvm saw it
User avatar
By saltmcgault Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:44 am
Ill-Green wrote:
I try to hang up Ill Green but it feels good to make this stuff :smoker:



Naw man don’t ever hang up ILL GREEN!! Keep that **** rockin! Some people need to hear it to remember why they love this hiphop ****.
User avatar
By Ill-Green Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:59 am
saltmcgault wrote:

Naw man don’t ever hang up ILL GREEN!! Keep that **** rockin! Some people need to hear it to remember why they love this hiphop ****.

Thanks for the uplift Salt! Of course, I will be dropping more. Thing is my fans are not Hip Hop fans, mostly from Rock and Electronica genres. I love them just the same as Hip Hop heads, but thats the thing, where are the Hip Hop heads?

Eh, nvm, gotta deal with it. :smoker:
Nakilius wrote:I like the raw power!
keep it up!

Thank you my good man. :mrgreen: