Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers

By saintjoe Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:36 am
yo i like the style, i like the synths and stuff in it, i got this lil bity speakers on my pc, but i would reccomend you keep goin, jus try to fatten em up alil, but i'm definatley feelin this one the most out of the ones you posted, i'm into that ambient synth in the back type stuff, i can't really hear the kik
Last edited by saintjoe on Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

By incurablebeatlust Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:05 am
if there are going to be minimal sounds they should change alot more imo. the bass needs a change up or two.. it cool to build it up w. more sounds but it needs some variations of the themes not just slow builds & drops...

By S.K Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:52 am
saintjoe wrote:yo i like the style, i like the synths and stuff in it, i got this lil bity speakers on my pc, but i would reccomend you keep goin, jus try to fatten em up alil, but i'm definatley feelin this one the most out of the ones you posted, i'm into that ambient synth in the back type stuff, i can't really hear the kik

preciate the listen, yea I need to pump that kick up a bit.

By S.K Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:54 am
incurablebeatlust wrote:if there are going to be minimal sounds they should change alot more imo. the bass needs a change up or two.. it cool to build it up w. more sounds but it needs some variations of the themes not just slow builds & drops...

thanks for checkin, your advice is appreciated

By S.K Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:40 pm
up once..