Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By DjChronoBeats Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:50 pm
a beat I did in 60 mins, so I'm sellin it for $60... tell me straight up if u don't think it's worth $60 so I can lower the price, I usually like quicky beats to sell fast just as long as I get rid of them.

"the Sample Chief "

can't let my chop and sampling skillz go dry just because I compose.

By Smoove03 Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:23 pm
i think you got a good mix on this. it sounds great on my speakers. the melody is pretty simple in this. the bassline at one point sounds out of tune or like it dosnt agree with the other notes being played. but its short and dosnt bug me. i think the beat is aight. not your best definately but its coo. i like the chops. i think you could have added another intrument if not 2 more to it to compliment that violin (or whatever it is :) ) but oh well.

me personally i wouldnt buy this for $60. BUt thats just me. i CAN actually see someone liking this enough to pay $60 for it. So you may be able to pull it off. but good luck.

keep it goin man.

By saintjoe Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:44 pm
it's str8, i woulda added some smooth chords in there, someone may pay 60 bux, i don't know cuz i don't pay for tracks

By Frankly Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:02 am
Yo I didn't see that song up there anymore but "Knight of Honor" is sick! Good title name, matches the song. Sounds like a video game song, but don't take that as an insult. There is money to be made in video game music. Yo that song is quality bro keep it up.

BTW people buy beats out in Rialto? Man you in the cutties bro...most of your sales come from LA?

By DjChronoBeats Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:37 pm
nah RIalto is bull shit, I usually make sales on the internet, the rest of the MCs want free shit... they don't know how hard it is to make a beat.

By Smoove03 Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:01 pm
man are you kidding me?! ITS AS EASY AS 123!!!

:roll: yea right.

i feel you. lol

By DjChronoBeats Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:03 pm
Smoove03 wrote:man are you kidding me?! ITS AS EASY AS 123!!!

:roll: yea right.

i feel you. lol

heh

By Frankly Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:28 pm
DjChronoBeats wrote:nah RIalto is bull ****, I usually make sales on the internet, the rest of the MCs want free ****... they don't know how hard it is to make a beat.
I suggest not to rely on the internet. Go out in network. A drive out to LA is worth it. You don't realize how lucky you are to be living near one of the major music industry hubs. Get out there and hustle your product. (That is, if you are really trying to break into the industry.)