Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers

By FLUENT Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:45 pm
yo, im feelin both of those tracks...makin it is f****in crazy!..thats the joint..the mix is raw, i wouldnt change a thing on that one. blaza is cool. the mixdown is raw again on that one...so if anyone tells u its off dont listen :D , i cant even tell its a keyboard beat...good stuff

By saintjoe Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:56 pm
makin it is ill, blaza is cool, sounds raw, but makin it is the joint, them drumz yo :wink:

By krush groove Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:10 pm
Whats Frankly............Blaza is a cool joint from the keys.......But makin it is the $hit homey.......

I LIVE FOR THIS MUSIC.......!

By Frankly Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:43 pm
Yo thanks for the feedback. I like "Makin It" a lot too. As for "Blaza," after listening to it again this morning...I'm just not feeling it anymore? Don't you hate that, when you're making a beat u get all hyphy about it, then u listen again the next day and it sounds wack to u haha.

By prizm Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:41 pm
^ haha, we all been through that man... but for real, i'm diggin what you did with "makin it" - definitely doesn't sound artificial and cheap like alotta the keyboard-derived beats you hear on the net... keep doin you yo, peace.

By Frankly Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:42 am
Makin It is a sample based production. Blaza is not. THanks for the ocmments tho...

By DjChronoBeats Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:14 am
This is dope dawg!!!!... feelin it most def... props.

By Frankly Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:15 am
Word thanks Chrono.

By vakseen Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:29 pm
u def have some good music. tight work how it doesnt sound played. i was feeling makin it too. keep it up

By Frankly Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:44 pm
Thanks Vaks.