Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers

By Season Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:19 pm
Nice work fella's....D'....the quick flow was nice....brought me back to the MC Brains days :D

Really, though...nice work.

Season

By butcher Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:47 am
good shit guys... mad props for keepin up with the bpms D... dope!!

By equi-knocks Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:57 pm
Ha! Ya'll both smokin some of that Bin Laden! Cut is mad catchy. Hook too.

By vakseen Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:10 am
dam! tight work fellas. i thought the beat was aight at 1st but i think the rhymes really brought more out of it. very different. def know both of yall was blazing on that :twisted:

By DSTRUCT Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:35 pm
thanx guys

By DSTRUCT Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:15 pm
PUNCH SOMEBODY!

By prizm Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:11 pm
yea man, this shit is **** fast... when it came on i was like "uhhhhh.." hahaha... the b-boy joint i did for the "movementality 2" comp was the same speed, its insanely hard i must say... flow is on point on this though, props.. the beat's real nice too, but why is it so fast???? lol... i liked the post production on the beat though, with the breakdowns and what not... or maybe binger jus did that beforehand, jus doesn't sound like it... good work y'all

ps. if y'all wanna do a remix of this where i'm allowed to kick a 16 lemme know :D

By DSTRUCT Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:35 pm
nah i just manually muted the beat a few times while i burnt it to cd. thanx for the listen, im down for the collab, but its on binger also.

I think its so fast cause binger was bored and he was just flowers around. I was like flowers it ill rap on it for fun.