Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers

By S.K Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:42 am
prizm wrote:^ is that why you can't hold a candle to any of the points i called you out on?

:roll:

please don't get cocky now, boyo. don't even claim to be doing "big things" in the "industry," either. not around me, and i'm 18 right now. maybe you shoulda smartened up after the first incidents with all the other dudes tryin to be real with you. maybe your dad should have slapped you for putting out that garbage like any responsible adult relative would have.

yo leave my dad outta this.. pimp.. gon somewhere man... I ain't got nothin to prove to you homie.. scat

By prizm Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:44 am
haha, and still, you ain't got ish to say to any of the legit points i made.

well, at least you are (barely) bright enough to stay out of something you can't win. oh wait, no, you aren't. this is the 2nd or 3rd time you've done this to yourself already...

By fobedafied Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:45 am
binger0 wrote:Image

"thug or what?!?"

LMAO, too crazy!

By binger0 Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:47 am
thats what seems to be "watts up" lately. some **** as* dude bein hoecake.

By S.K Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:48 am
cooocooo1 wrote:You know what's really funny though is that when I first saw you come to this board and everybody started *****n' on your music, I actualy felt cats was bein too hard on you and was gon' post that while I didn't think your music was all that you obviously had a passion for it and was tryin' to hustle with it so more power to you but then you go and make fake identities and start givin' yourself positive feedback so I had to just let a ho be a ho.

So you come back later and seem to have grown up a lil' and start postin' more music with mixed reviews but you of course gotta e bang on the cats that ain't feelin your music so it starts all over again.

So then you get smashed in a battle and still got the sack to stick around and ask for feed on your music, I respected that. You even started takin the feed well, good or bad.

But here we are again, you all sensitive and mad cuz cats still ain't feelin your sh*t, and it is sh*t.

Now just so there's no confusion I'm gon' break down why you garner so much attention, it ain't cuz your sh*t is hot , trust me. It's cuz you are like a big ugly fat chick wit her titty out, it ain't pretty, nobody likes what they see but you just can't help but look. That pretty much sums up your status, you're the train wreck nobody can seem to ignore.

ask me do I give a ****....

By prizm Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:49 am
clown, if you were real to yourself for ONE DAY you'd probably kill yourself.

shit, if i were in your shoes and i looked in the mirror one day, i just might.

By binger0 Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:50 am
S.K wrote:ask me do I give a ****....

If my beats annoy you, man why you keep listening, :twisted: JACK go around my post pimpin, don't reply m/f, SHUT UP don't say nothin .. If they're so wack WHY DO YOU KEEP LISTENING!!!!!!!, STOP REPLYING TO ME.. IT'S THAT SIMPLE... sidewinder **** n-igga..

damn use a dumb muthafuc***

By cooocooo1 Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:50 am
S.K wrote:
cooocooo1 wrote:You know what's really funny though is that when I first saw you come to this board and everybody started *****n' on your music, I actualy felt cats was bein too hard on you and was gon' post that while I didn't think your music was all that you obviously had a passion for it and was tryin' to hustle with it so more power to you but then you go and make fake identities and start givin' yourself positive feedback so I had to just let a ho be a ho.

So you come back later and seem to have grown up a lil' and start postin' more music with mixed reviews but you of course gotta e bang on the cats that ain't feelin your music so it starts all over again.

So then you get smashed in a battle and still got the sack to stick around and ask for feed on your music, I respected that. You even started takin the feed well, good or bad.

But here we are again, you all sensitive and mad cuz cats still ain't feelin your sh*t, and it is sh*t.

Now just so there's no confusion I'm gon' break down why you garner so much attention, it ain't cuz your sh*t is hot , trust me. It's cuz you are like a big ugly fat chick wit her titty out, it ain't pretty, nobody likes what they see but you just can't help but look. That pretty much sums up your status, you're the train wreck nobody can seem to ignore.

You know what I repect about what you just said, you didn't deny it. So now I will leave you alone and continue to let a ho be a ho.

By S.K Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:54 am
cooocooo1 wrote:
S.K wrote:

You know what I repect about what you just said, you didn't deny it. So now I will leave you alone and continue to let a ho be a ho.

yeah, yeah, yeah

By butcher Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:15 am
holy shit... 6 pages in one night, ur livin a dream sk.. :shock: :shock: if you were gettin paid for page hits you would be rich..

By JonLocsback Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:31 am
You all are feedin off eachother with this bull shit. You look for a reason to dis' him. You know the way SK is and you provoke him. That shit is mad dumb. Fighting on the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win you are still retarded. Tell him your opinion, that is fine. If his shit is wack then its wack. Obviously he has no idea what chords,progression, and cadences are and his songs do nothing to move me in any way. But yall are on some shit, just to put him down and postin pictures. You are the ones sayin this shit is stupid, so why dont yall give it a rest.

By binger0 Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:40 am
the reborn mpcer. thats mad gay. ur the biggest hypocrite out here. anyways, this started humble with the reviews, till sk got offened by critisim. I started out with honest critisim and so did prizm and someone couldnt handle that. No one is lookin for a reason to "dis him" he provides more then enough. and it is wack when dude says that ur opinion isnt valued unless u got a deal and are rich.

By S.K Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:42 am
butcher wrote:holy ****... 6 pages in one night, ur livin a dream sk.. :shock: :shock: if you were gettin paid for page hits you would be rich..

blah, blah, blah, anybody else
By saintjoe Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:27 pm
when you make a track, most of the time you will feel your own stuff, as would anybody, but when you post on here, cats will give you honest opinions, these are the type of cats that you would be making music for, so jus take what they say and see if it can benifit

about the track,

i think you got some str8 ideas, but some of the sounds seem a little too casio to be trying to sell just yet, you jus started right?
there is really nothing to say but keep practicing, no one started out making heat, nor does everyone feel your stuff even after a while of making tracks

it's like you got the skeleton of the track, what cats on here are telling you are the background stuff that will wake your joints up, don't take this stuff personal when cats give tips, jus use what you can, if you don't feel you can use it, there is no reason to post

most of the time an outside ear will pick up on stuff you miss

jus keep workin at it and you'll eventually see what cats is tryin to say, prolly a couple months to a year or more, when you listen to these tracks and compare to what you are doing at the time then you will realize

but if you jus tryin to hustle,and cats out there is buying.........................................................................................................you really aint gone hear what cats is sayin

grace