Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Expectaz Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:17 pm

This techno vs edm bigroom song is created on the Akai Force where the drums are from various sample sources as sampler tracks. The sounds are mostly from the hype synth and tube synthesizer which are internal. Would love that akai makes hype also available on the MPC Live, X and One.

My workflow is to build songs on both the force and mpc live and play both devices like a dj with a pioneer djm-2000 mixer in between.
On the Force I start mostly by building the main drop part of the song on the 6th row or so, so I'm able to easily insert rows above and below. Then I create the intro, chorus, build, drop and verse parts. Sometimes I just flow with what feels good. Having fun is the most important part in the whole journey.
By hellnegative Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:01 pm
Expectaz wrote:

This techno vs edm bigroom song is created on the Akai Force where the drums are from various sample sources as sampler tracks. The sounds are mostly from the hype synth and tube synthesizer which are internal. Would love that akai makes hype also available on the MPC Live, X and One.

My workflow is to build songs on both the force and mpc live and play both devices like a dj with a pioneer djm-2000 mixer in between.
On the Force I start mostly by building the main drop part of the song on the 6th row or so, so I'm able to easily insert rows above and below. Then I create the intro, chorus, build, drop and verse parts. Sometimes I just flow with what feels good. Having fun is the most important part in the whole journey.

I really enjoyed this. Thank you. :-) :worthy: