Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers

Who brought the most heat?

23%
77%
By Cockdiesel Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:17 am
I’ll fukkz with you danoc. Let me finish my beat battle beat this week. Maybe Tuesday/ Wednesday Charles can post a sample and we have till Sunday to post our beat? I’ve been tracking out straight from the live, so it’ll be software vs hardware, and I still don’t know shit, so you better not lose.
By Danoc Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:52 am
Cockdiesel wrote:I’ll fukkz with you danoc. Let me finish my beat battle beat this week. Maybe Tuesday/ Wednesday Charles can post a sample and we have till Sunday to post our beat? I’ve been tracking out straight from the live, so it’ll be software vs hardware, and I still don’t know ****, so you better not lose.

Lol bet :lol: We need to switch it up a little. RnB, Pop, Dance Hall without samples use your own tools. Let me know if you're cool with that CD. Well finish your joints and we can start next Saturday cause lma be busy next. So lma work on some joints today Sunday. Ima wait for your reply.

Oh and Menco you and l can battle again with that same thang l just said above to Cockdiesel. One track or 3 it don't matter, vocals or no vocals. Let me know.

Trap music is welcomed too.

Charles or Menco can set it up here.
By CharlesRandolph Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:01 am
Big up to you both! It's good to hear and see you back up the yapping with music. Shame it had to be you two, when it should've been DANOC vs FRISBI and his other 15 account names. :lol:
By smellypants Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:48 am
I voted Danoc!

Picked the 3 beats I liked best and it was 2-1 for Danoc...

Danoc's first 2 beats and Menco's last beat are my favourites!

Damn art is subjective!
By Danoc Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:55 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:Big up to you both! It's good to hear and see you back up the yapping with music. Shame it had to be you two, when it should've been DANOC vs FRISBI and his other 15 account names. :lol:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
:lol: :lol:
Charles l have more wins than loses. When you have dudes vote before l put my music up to be heard you know what it is lol And you know l dont have to go into specifics why sum was bias. Let Menco have the Win.

Im not battling to win l could have a platinum track against an amateur l will never win here ever lol l already know that. I battle and run my yap cause its fun. You said it best there's nothing wrong with a lil banter lmao :nod: :lol:

As long as l get those placements getting ready to get my bizz up and running and working for clients its all good. That's when lma get scared.
Menco is cool and we can go again and l can lose and we can go again.
But you're right it should of been Frisbi or Enoch (lm saying that) or others that can't stand me lol Noticed how Lumi/Frisbi and Enoch never showed their faces here and stepped back out of it like the devil! But l got'em!
Frisbi other 15 names? :shock: :lol: :lol: How the f**k do yall keep up with how many he has? :lol: :Sigh: OMG!

Menco is one of those l talk to in the drum thread. Its all good.
I gotta give Menco props cause he STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE AND HAD ACTUAL MUSIC TO BATTLE WITH!

Cock diesel and l suppose to go at it ypu and Menco can setup the voting page when it does. So now l wanna take dudes outta that sample stuff lets see how much skill you have making your own music. Use those instruments dudes claim to have.

Hell lm shocked :shock: that still can take a sample and chop it up and go. :lol:
And get this lm doing it without the MPC :wink: :nod:

Holla back
Last edited by Danoc on Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Danoc Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:58 am
Thank you bro :worthy:
Where the hell have you been? I ain't seen you since l'll Green disappeared. Hope you are well. Stay tuned for more battling.

smellypants wrote:I voted Danoc!

Picked the 3 beats I liked best and it was 2-1 for Danoc...

Danoc's first 2 beats and Menco's last beat are my favourites!

Damn art is subjective!
By CharlesRandolph Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:38 am
Danoc wrote: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
:lol: :lol:
Charles l have more wins than loses. When you have dudes vote before l put my music up to be heard you know what it is lol And you know l dont have to go into specifics why sum was bias. Let Menco have the Win.

Im not battling to win l could have a platinum track against an amateur l will never win here ever lol l already know that. I battle and run my yap cause its fun. You said it best there's nothing wrong with a lil banter lmao :nod: :lol:

As long as l get those placements getting ready to get my bizz up and running and working for clients its all good. That's when lma get scared.
Menco is cool and we can go again and l can lose and we can go again.
But you're right it should of been Frisbi or Enoch (lm saying that) or others that can't stand me lol
Menco is one of those l talk to in the drum thread. Its all good.
I gotta give Menco props cause he STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE AND HAD ACTUAL MUSIC TO BATTLE WITH!

Cock diesel and l suppose to go at it ypu and Menco can setup the voting page when it does. So now l wanna take dudes outta that sample stuff lets see how much skill you have making your own music. Use those instruments dudes claim to have.

Hell lm shocked :shock: that still can take a sample and chop it up and go. :lol:
And get this lm doing it without the MPC :wink: :nod:

Holla back

Yeah, the whole voting before the music is up, was extra funny style. :lol: Folks have to drop the ego and favoritism and vote on the quality and artistic merit of the music. I call it as I see it! If you and cock diesel is going to battle next. Each person should PM me a links to the music and I'll post them both up and the voting at the same time. That way you won't hear his music and he doesn't hear your music. :nod:

I would love to hear a one minute orchestra piece in E Minor. (Just throwing it out there.) :popcorn:
By Danoc Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:56 am
Handshake with Charles. Deal. I am waiting on word from CD to see if he actually take the challenge. I know he said he will be ready next weekend. But l will send you my Youtube vid if it goes down. I hate soundcloud and theur conversion. :vomit:

A one mintue piece in Em? :shock: OMG who in the hell do you think l am The Philharmonic Orchestra? :lol: :lol: :lol: lmao

CharlesRandolph wrote:
Yeah, the whole voting before the music is up, was extra funny style. :lol: Folks have to drop the ego and favoritism and vote on the quality and artistic merit of the music. I call it as I see it! If you and cock diesel is going to battle next. Each person should PM me a links to the music and I'll post them both up and the voting at the same time. That way you won't hear his music and he doesn't hear your music. :nod:

I would love to hear a one minute orchestra piece in E Minor. (Just throwing it out there.) :popcorn: