Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Ultros Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:11 am
I wanna start with, good beat ^ i dig it.

Of your list which ones do you favor most? I am currently investing in new components over here to try to get a better sound, and it's working. so your interest in synths has me interested in your opinion on the matter.

Behringer Oddesy
Behringer Neutron
Behringer Poly D <--- i have been oogling this
Behringer Model D <--- and this'n
Behringer DeepMind 12D
Korg Minilogue XDModule
Roland Zenology
Omnisphere 2.6
By Danoc Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:08 am
For me l would go Omnisphere 2.6. Plus the hundreds of 3rd party preset banks sold for it like Pluginguru. It comes stocked with 14,000 sounds and can integrate with Roland hardware and have some sounds. Its the best most powerful sw synth on the market.
Omnisphere 2.6 is godly :worthy:
Ultros wrote:I wanna start with, good beat ^ i dig it.

Of your list which ones do you favor most? I am currently investing in new components over here to try to get a better sound, and it's working. so your interest in synths has me interested in your opinion on the matter.

Behringer Oddesy
Behringer Neutron
Behringer Poly D <--- i have been oogling this
Behringer Model D <--- and this'n
Behringer DeepMind 12D
Korg Minilogue XDModule
Roland Zenology
Omnisphere 2.6
By Fre$hBreath Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:23 am
Danoc wrote:Fresh dope vids. Dam you have a lot of gear.

I’m telling you, if you meet the majority of my musical friends here in Seattle you’d say “Deadass Fre$h, you need more gear sun!” :lol:
By Danoc Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:59 am
Huh? :shock:

More? WTF!
Seeing that much gear l would pass the hell out from being dizzy. So that's where all the equipment is, in Seattle haha lol lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fre$hBreath wrote:

I’m telling you, if you meet the majority of my musical friends here in Seattle you’d say “Deadass Fre$h, you need more gear sun!” :lol:
By DokBrown Mon May 10, 2021 1:14 am
A lot of people sleep on the MPC’s midi capabilities . . . . I see that is not u ;-)

I’m not a fan of behringer but they are killing the game lately.
That korg MINI is my analog tool of choice.