Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers

Vote for your favorite.

40%
60%
By Cockdiesel Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:45 am
Bro wanted to vote for you but I’m not 100 that you won this time. Let’s see what the peanut gallery says.

I say winner takes on Charles next week and loser donates a keygroup.

You better not lose to me danoc. You have all that power behind your computer, I just have a mpc and a roland keyboard. Not to mention rudimentary experience
I mixed in ableton, but only because I made this project a disaster,everything programmed by hand and tracked out into the live. I only eqed and set the levels in ableton. Only reason is exploded tracks and had 22 tracks to mix, not cool for such a simple beat on the mpc. In fact I wasted too much of my time retracting things out and screwing up my project by updating...

Let’s do this. Win or lose I want a rematch in a few weeks. Had a lot of fun with this. Thanks again Danoc.
By Danoc Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:30 am
:lol: :lol: Cockdiesel is spitting a whole lot of banter Charles lmao :lol:

CD better get to working on that keygroup lol haahahaaaa :lol:

Its not the power of the computer but the man behind it who knows how to use his enhancements to make a good track :wink: Written by Rah Da N.O.C.

Hey bro l don't even have a MPC lol l just have a Roland 76 key midi keyboard and my computer hahaaaha

Go lawd of glory :shock: 22 tracks? Lmao :lol: You did good bro!
Now stop trying to get pitty from voters hahaaaaha :lol:
Yeah we can battle again its good clean fun keep our swords sharpen.

Peace my brother!

Cockdiesel wrote:Bro wanted to vote for you but I’m not 100 that you won this time. Let’s see what the peanut gallery says.

I say winner takes on Charles next week and loser donates a keygroup.

You better not lose to me danoc. You have all that power behind your computer, I just have a mpc and a roland keyboard. Not to mention rudimentary experience
I mixed in ableton, but only because I made this project a disaster,everything programmed by hand and tracked out into the live. I only eqed and set the levels in ableton. Only reason is exploded tracks and had 22 tracks to mix, not cool for such a simple beat on the mpc. In fact I wasted too much of my time retracting things out and screwing up my project by updating...

Let’s do this. Win or lose I want a rematch in a few weeks. Had a lot of fun with this. Thanks again Danoc.
Last edited by Danoc on Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Cockdiesel Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:35 am
Naw when I mess up it’s on me. I wanted 100 standalone vs computer but couldn’t do it. Just wanted some background to what I did.

You already lost donac. Ain’t no body doing a dance routine to your ish, I got Bobby brown mfer. Lol
By Danoc Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:44 am
MPC 1000 vs Computer lol fell the hell out :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Dang man those ghostly dancers in the vid is Bobby Brown and backup dancers? Awwwh dam, l lost, that's not fair l want a redo lol :lol: :lol:

Cockdiesel wrote:Naw when I mess up it’s on me. I wanted 100 standalone vs computer but couldn’t do it. Just wanted some background to what I did.

You already lost donac. Ain’t no body doing a dance routine to your ish, I got Bobby brown mfer. Lol
By Danoc Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:46 am
Lampdog wrote:Danoc

Oh snap :shock: what you doing up this late lamp? :mrgreen:

Thanks and thanks for stopping by.
By CharlesRandolph Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:34 am
Cockdiesel wrote:?

I didn’t vote and don’t plan o; it.... I guess our beats just suck for you;vharles?

I didn't say your beats sucked, you did. :lol: This is 1v1 so always vote for yourself. Respect the opponent, but don't vote for them. :lol:
By Danoc Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:51 am
Cockdiesel wrote:?

I didn’t vote and don’t plan o; it.... I guess our beats just suck for you;vharles?

Lmao man Charles just messin around lol
He has a point but l wouldn't argue about lol hahaaaaha
By CharlesRandolph Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:04 am
Danoc wrote:Lmao man Charles just messin around lol
He has a point but l wouldn't argue about lol hahaaaaha

:lol: Hey you guys can't get mad at me, put that energy into beat. :popcorn: I just listened to both track after I posted them, because I wanted to be surprised. I'm not accepting any excuses! Post it up and let it be! LETS GO! If anyone gets mad, blame yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Danoc Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:08 am
:evil: Kicking Charles in the gut.. PoooW! Then hit him with a tension Miagi move... FlaaamP!

:lol: :lol:

CharlesRandolph wrote:
:lol: Hey you guys can't get mad at me, put that energy into beat. :popcorn: I just listened to both track after I posted them, because I wanted to be surprised. I'm not accepting any excuses! Post it up and let it be! LETS GO! If anyone gets mad, blame yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: