Who got you backspinning on cardboard?

60%
N/A
40%
N/A
N/A
N/A
By Danoc Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:58 am
Charles want people to cater to him like a girl. Why do we have listen and obey this fool?

He's always "DO THIS,DO THAT" but don't listen to people so f***k him

He bitchrd and moaned with Enoch . He challenged Enoch,now lm challenging him.

Just look at howbhe acts.

I hope he does go like he said.

Get this, if lm so much of a fraud why he don't battle on video with me? He knows l can record and l will be one focused determined mutha fuc*a to rip him to pieces!

I ain't even playing!
By CharlesRandolph Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:01 am
CHARLES RANDOLPH wrote:He'll read this and get mad, call me names, and say lets battle. Or, he'll say I'm crazy and he has nothing to prove. :lol:

But knowing him, he won't let it go. So he'll post a 10 page, typo filled rant about nothing. Get your :popcorn:

CHECK MATE!

Danoc wrote:Charles want people to cater to him like a girl. Why do we have listen and obey this fool?

He's always "DO THIS,DO THAT" but don't listen to people so f***k him

He bitchrd and moaned with Enoch . He challenged Enoch,now lm challenging him.

Just look at howbhe acts.

I hope he does go like he said.

Get this, if lm so much of a fraud why he don't battle on video with me? He knows l can record and l will be one focused determined mutha fuc*a to rip him to pieces!

I ain't even playing!
By CharlesRandolph Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:08 am
You used a plug in to jacked the midi out of track. Wait who did that again and said they played it. :lol: :popcorn:

Cockdiesel wrote:Danoc bro. I understand that Charles is making you mad, but he raises a good point. And honestly if people are fronting they need to be called out. Only you know the truth, it really doesn’t affect anyone here, other than doubters losing respect for you. In the grand scheme does respect of people on the internet really matter to you? It shouldn’t. However you should have enough respect for yourself to be honest with yourself.

If you did cheat it’s wack as f, if you didn’t then cool you got some chops.

My challenge to you. Go to the one of the synth pop tracks and write a similar song in the same key. I will do the same, although I suck at music theory and piano playing, and post a explanation of what you did.

I might even bust out the force and use the progression generator and scale templates to make sure everything is in key. Hell I might use a trial period on a plugin where I can straight jack the midi out of a track but if I do I won’t front about it. Music is music and if you can lay it down right you should have respect for how you got there
By Danoc Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:11 am
Mad mean insane lm not that. Im hyped ready to go.

CD SO you're telling me lm not raising go points? :shock: Charles is the one who care look at HIM MAN! Look at him.

Im not doing another thing for Charles chump fu** him! He claimed he wouldn't challenge. Why tell people that? Just leave! He wants a show.

CD IF YOU'RE THAT concern about Charles ASK HIS ASS WHO I TOOK BOTH tracks from. Tell him to give you names.

You dam right l know the truth. This fool has no Youtube vids,no pics, some generic ass loops he put together and you trust him? :hmmm:
I have pics and studio and can show them all day.
Hiw you trust a mutha Fu*a and you don't know what he look like?

He will never get another sound from me, not even a talk. When tomorrow hits lma put him on ignore. If he continues to be foolish CD ask him the same questions you ask me. Are you afraid of Charles? Im the fu** not! He's not a producer!

He's so dumb you cant convert wave into midi with automation. But he doesn't have Studio One! Dude is a fool.

Cockdiesel wrote:Danoc bro. I understand that Charles is making you mad, but he raises a good point. And honestly if people are fronting they need to be called out. Only you know the truth, it really doesn’t affect anyone here, other than doubters losing respect for you. In the grand scheme does respect of people on the internet really matter to you? It shouldn’t. However you should have enough respect for yourself to be honest with yourself.

If you did cheat it’s wack as f, if you didn’t then cool you got some chops.

My challenge to you. Go to the one of the synth pop tracks and write a similar song in the same key. I will do the same, although I suck at music theory and piano playing, and post a explanation of what you did.

I might even bust out the force and use the progression generator and scale templates to make sure everything is in key. Hell I might use a trial period on a plugin where I can straight jack the midi out of a track but if I do I won’t front about it. Music is music and if you can lay it down right you should have respect for how you got there
By Cockdiesel Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:17 am
No I never have. I was just saying if I made a banger I’d give respect to my tools. I literally have used like 3 vsts.... I seen some dude on YouTube show how he was being ripped off by some big name producers jacking his midi... I know the stuff exists but personally I am ignorant on the process.

Danoc - I personally was doubtful of some of submissions and Charles raised good points. You’re reaction is making even more suspect... I know if I was in your shoes I would do what I could to show my side of the story and then be like f it... imma do my thing...

Put it this way Danoc... if you’re legit keep doing your thing, if not just know that people are catching on. That’s it. Playing games to get props on the internet should get old, if you’re actually growing and learning then it’s doing it’s job...
By CharlesRandolph Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:20 am
Mad mean insane lm not that. Im hyped ready to go.

He's mad.

CD SO you're telling me lm not raising go points? :shock: Charles is the one who care look at HIM MAN! Look at him.

More Typos

Im not doing another thing for Charles chump fu** him! He claimed he wouldn't challenge. Why tell people that? Just leave! He wants a show.

Liars like to exaggerate

CD IF YOU'RE THAT concern about Charles ASK HIS ASS WHO I TOOK BOTH tracks from. Tell him to give you names.

Ask me not him. I can't give you the answer, just like you can't read the sheet music. :nod:

You dam right l know the truth. This fool has no Youtube vids,no pics, some generic ass loops he put together and you trust him? :hmmm:
I have pics and studio and can show them all day.
Hiw you trust a mutha Fu*a and you don't know what he look like?

Not everyone needs to post images of their studio. I don't know most peoples name or face on here. So your point is moot.

He will never get another sound from me, not even a talk. When tomorrow hits lma put him on ignore. If he continues to be foolish CD ask him the same questions you ask me. Are you afraid of Charles? Im the fu** not! He's not a producer!

Exaggerate again. He put up 20 sound for everyone, not just me. :lol: I put up 4000+ sounds. :popcorn:

He's so dumb you cant convert wave into midi with automation. But he doesn't have Studio One! Dude is a fool.

Tries to insult my intelligence again and keeps changing the topic. Which is him posting music that is not his.
By Danoc Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:22 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:You used a plug in to jacked the midi out of track. Wait who did that again and said they played it. :lol: :popcorn:

I did. You wish you had the talent l have, that's why you're scared of this smoke. You're fake as shyt. Why you think l asked you how to make a Bob Marley joint? You think l believe you played that out?

You shiwed your hand by recording my stuff! Bam!

I got your ass now. If you could play Bobs joint and l listened to your other crap it doesn't sound the same. Its you Thats thieving not me.

You cant produce and if you cant produce you definitely cant do an interpolation!

SHOW ME! Battle me. Cause lma show your ass watz the deal really is. Lets see if you can play keys. :mrgreen:

You're talking to a dude that can play keys and drum program . And your half ass remix.
By Danoc Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:28 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:Tries to insult my intelligence again and keeps changing the topic. Which is him posting music that is not his.

No your ass done a great job on your own :nod: :lol:

I already gave the proof and l told people ahead of time you're gonna still bit** about it. Now lm going to insult your so called talent.
1. You're not a producer
2. You cant mix for crap
3. You're a wanna be
4. You spend time arguing instead of practicing.
Your selection of sounds are horrible.
5. You don't know how to arrange to keep a listener interested.

Conclusion? Fraudulent!
By Danoc Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:29 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:You know what that is?

Yeah my tracks, keep promoting me dummy :hmmm: :smoker:

You should have your own music instead of mines :lol: thank you for the promotion.
By CharlesRandolph Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:44 am
Cockdiesel wrote:Bro insanity is doing the same thing over and over again with the same undesired result.
Who”s gonna be the better man?

I just called it 100%. Get mad, insult, change topic, call names, write a bunch nonsense, more insults, pretend to leave. Not even notice, I replayed the bass line, from a track he stole. :lol: This is a clear sign of guilt. If I was wrong, I would apologize, but the video just help prove how correct I was. :popcorn:

Industry rules #4080
"Some Producerss" are shady
So kids watch your back 'cause I think they smoke crack
I don't doubt it. Look at how they act
By Lampdog Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:10 am
It’s obvious this will never get solved. Yall grown ass men. Can yall quit with this?

Both of yall had your say, nothing actually got accomplished, now it’s just looking like a **** fest, a nail salon fight. Any links/files sent to me will be deleted and were not shared just so yall know.
Find Peace.