Who got you backspinning on cardboard?

60%
N/A
40%
N/A
N/A
N/A
By Eyalc Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:09 pm
Y'all talking about being done. Better take more time. Y'all ain't learn from the last two yet? LOL

Don't have me three peat and vacate the belt to move up a weight class. LOL

Want some, get some, bad enough, take some.

And I'm gonna borrow a line from CR last challenge... A forum full of "producers" and we only have 6 committed???

Anyway, remember fellas, this isn't a beat battle... this is a production challenge. Big difference.

Got these 808 samples spread like butter.
By Danoc Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:28 pm
Awwwwh be quiet Exlax LOL :lol: :lol: That's your new name, you run your chops like Exlax, you have the runs of the mouf LOL lmao One more vote and I would of been tied to you and two more I would of cut you deep. Don't sleep. Yeah I am finished. All I gotta do now is mix and arrange. I don't have to take 90,000 years to make a track :lol: :lol: :lol: Stop running your gums Willie Gums! :lol:
My track will be so dope you're going to be standing in your draws, socks and retarded Yellow helmet pop locking to my track :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG :shock: The vision :vomit: LOL :lol:

BURN!!!

Eyalc wrote:Y'all talking about being done. Better take more time. Y'all ain't learn from the last two yet? LOL

Don't have me three peat and vacate the belt to move up a weight class. LOL

Want some, get some, bad enough, take some.

And I'm gonna borrow a line from CR last challenge... A forum full of "producers" and we only have 6 committed???

Anyway, remember fellas, this isn't a beat battle... this is a production challenge. Big difference.

Got these 808 samples spread like butter.
By Danoc Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:37 pm
I hope people check out what's going on here and more come to the challenge, and we just have fun. We shall see, seems like they are slowing coming. :smoker:
By Eyalc Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:44 pm
Danoc wrote:Awwwwh be quiet Exlax LOL :lol: :lol: That's your new name, you run your chops like Exlax, you have the runs of the mouf LOL lmao One more vote and I would of been tied to you and two more I would of cut you deep. Don't sleep. Yeah I am finished. All I gotta do now is mix and arrange. I don't have to take 90,000 years to make a track :lol: :lol: :lol: Stop running your gums Willie Gums! :lol:
My track will be so dope you're going to be standing in your draws, socks and retarded Yellow helmet pop locking to my track :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG :shock: The vision :vomit: LOL :lol:

HAHAHAHAHA - man I'm ready to hear it! I'm gonna break out my suede pumas, cardboard box and velour Adidas track suit. Don't have me windmill up in here.

Me: Damn Danoc - that last headspin I did - get me to a hospital bro. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Lampdog Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:59 pm
I actually have 4 pairs of shell toe Adidas that I wear as regular daily's, and yes, there are fat laces in em. For real real, no play play. Ask anyone who knows me and ask what shoes, damn near everyday.
By Danoc Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:52 am
I know that tight cream suit anywhere thats John Travolta lol :lol:

CharlesRandolph wrote:
Danoc wrote::lol: :lol: Are you almost finish Charles? how's it going?

I'm watching you and Tao create your Disco Funk. :lol: Pass the :popcorn:

By Danoc Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:56 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:Watching you corny dudes in your glitter pants. :lol:

See CharlesRandolph you spelled Eyalc name wrong lol hahaaaha :nod: :lol:
You clise to exlac lol lm in tears :lol: