Who got you backspinning on cardboard?

60%
N/A
40%
N/A
N/A
N/A
By Danoc Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:08 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:There’s no way to prove that really Charles.its a risk we have to take. Same goes with tracks that people already have lined up.
When it all breaks down if people want to cheat to get props, they are only cheating themselves.

:worthy: That's true, and if he battles me I can do it face showing, from Scratch! I bet he'll say "THAT'S NOT DA N.O.C. THAT'S A **** CLONE" LOL There's no pleasing dude, and why should I, who the hell is he? He's not Clive Davis, Charles is wack, he's not a producer and he should just shut up. CD he asked me to provide the proof I did, now he is still bitc***ing, see I told you.

I want this to end, he started this crap, we were so peaceful until he wanted to be the music police. I will bust his ass with my Midi keyboard and LPD8 and my powerful New PC! with plenty of sounds, to smoother his ass. Now he is dealing with a monster.

IM READY TO BATTLE CHARLES, YOU SHOW US A VID OF YOU PRODUCING STRAIGHT FROM SCRATCH (ALL THE STOLEN LOOP DRUMS YOU PROVIDED) DON'T BRING THEM, WE WANT TO SEE YOU MAKE A TRACK FROM SCRATCH. AND I WILL DEFINITELY DO A VIDEO AND GIVE TO LAMP, IF I DON'T JUST LIKE THIS, LAMP CAN KICK ME OFF THIS SITE PERIOD FOREVER!
By Danoc Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:10 pm
Lampdog wrote:I’m not kicking anybody off the boards. I don’t have that power anyway.

@everyone, become an uncivilized nuisance enough and I’m sure Tutor will help anyone achieve that ban-hammered wet dream tho.

Oh ok Lamp, then you can taught me like Sissy Charles is, but he got me hype now, I am fu***ing ready to go!

How many days you need Charles, you can bring any type track, if you feel I am a sucka and can't produce then bring it!

l'm sick of this dude!
Last edited by Danoc on Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By CharlesRandolph Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:11 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:There’s no way to prove that really Charles.its a risk we have to take. Same goes with tracks that people already have lined up.
When it all breaks down if people want to cheat to get props, they are only cheating themselves.

1. He said he did the music in midi, yet 99% or the tracks on the timeline are AUDIO.
2. The only MIDI file he shows is the synth, after doing an audio to midi conversion.
3. Look how he fumbles around just to find that 1 midi file. :lol:
4. Open the original project file. Why would he make a second one for the video.
Last edited by CharlesRandolph on Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Lampdog Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:13 pm
Lampdog told me to tell you all...

Lampdog wrote:I’m not kicking anybody off the boards. I don’t have that power anyway.

A battle won’t show POO. This chest thumping will just continue.
By Danoc Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:18 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:

1. He said he did the music in midi, yet 99% or the tracks on the timeline are AUDIO.
2. The only MIDI file he shows is the synth, after doing an audio to midi conversation.
3. Look how he fumbles around just to find that 1 midi file. :lol:
4. Open the original project file. Why would he make a second one for the video.

Hold on Charles, you had a problem with the playing fast so I did that in midi that was the part you wanted, am I correct, or do you need all the midi for all the sounds? Why would I show you midi chords on the other sounds, you had no problem with those, am I correct? You said no way I could play that fast and I told you I used comping, do you even know what that is? Now go post that. How did I fumble around trying to find my midi file when it's sitting right there in the dam time line fool! :WTF: I was using the pad thingy on my laptop I use a mouse mostly so it got stuck but fumble? That sounds stupid anyone can see that sounds stupid, only You will bring that up. Charles am I typing to fast for you? Look at the pic with the stems, :WTF: Why would I open the entire session when you just wanted the stems, and midi file that you thought was bogus. now you have another excuse!
When are we going to battle?

Now let me tell you how slimy to dude is, so he locks me out of the Charles sound non for profit sound camp :lol: :lol: :lol: He has my drums in it, Aren't you worried that my drums are stolen? LOL :lol: I will never give you another sound! Chump.

I WANNA BATTLE CHARLES TRUMP AKA THE CHUMP!
By CharlesRandolph Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:21 pm
Danoc wrote:Hold on Charles, you had a problem with the playing fast so I did that in midi that was the part you wanted, am I correct, or do you need all the midi for all the sounds? Why would I show you midi chords on the other sounds, you had no problem with those, am I correct? You said no way I could play that fast and I told you I used comping, do you even know what that is? Now go post that. How did I fumble around trying to find my midi file when it's sitting right there in the dam time line fool! :WTF: I was using the pad thingy on my laptop I use a mouse mostly so it got stuck but fumble? That sounds stupid anyone can see that sounds stupid, only You will bring that up. Charles am I typing to fast for you?

Now let me tell you how slimy to dude is, so he locks me out of the Charles sound non for profit sound camp :lol: :lol: :lol: He has my drums in it, Aren't you worried that my drums are stolen? LOL :lol: I will never give you another sound! Chump.

You showed a AUDIO to MIDI conversion of the synth part and then said you chopped it and played over and over after SOUND DESIGNING. You work 100% in the box, why is every file on that timeline an AUDIO file? :lol: You just buried yourself with that video. Go battle the person you stole those stems from.

Delete and start over.
By Danoc Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:25 pm
CHARLES TELL ME CAN STUDIO ONE 4.6 (WHICH YOU DON'T HAVE) CONVERT AUTOMATION?

Stop with the bogus crap man.

Lets do a battle and I do a track from scratch, and I will mix that ish and all that, you won't see my mixing cause THIS IS NOT A TUTORIAL :lol: :lol: :smoker: :popcorn:
By Danoc Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:27 pm
charles just stop it. You have an excuse for everything. You battle me I will be so mutha fuk**in focus it would be like I am doing it to save my life.

Oh so your writing is getting smaller by the second. Is that all you got Charles Trump?

CharlesRandolph wrote:
Danoc wrote:Hold on Charles, you had a problem with the playing fast so I did that in midi that was the part you wanted, am I correct, or do you need all the midi for all the sounds? Why would I show you midi chords on the other sounds, you had no problem with those, am I correct? You said no way I could play that fast and I told you I used comping, do you even know what that is? Now go post that. How did I fumble around trying to find my midi file when it's sitting right there in the dam time line fool! :WTF: I was using the pad thingy on my laptop I use a mouse mostly so it got stuck but fumble? That sounds stupid anyone can see that sounds stupid, only You will bring that up. Charles am I typing to fast for you?

You showed a AUDIO to MIDI conversion of the synth part and then said you chopped it and played over and over after SOUND DESIGNING. You work 100% in the box, why is every file on that timeline an AUDIO file? :lol: You just buried yourself with that video. Go battle the person you stole those stems from.

Delete and start over.
By Danoc Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:41 pm
Everything you call me is really you Charles. Save face? For what? :Sigh: :WTF: The hole is for you Charles Trump why don't you jump in it! You don't even have a studio! I do I can show pics, and have shown pics. Like I told you, Serato can only get you so far.

You sound like a lil boy "You only wanna battle because....

:lol: :lol: You dam right, you call me a fraud but I can get on camera make a dope fire ass track and blow your ass outta the water, what's up chump!
By CharlesRandolph Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:45 pm
Danoc wrote:Everything you call me is really you Charles. Save face? For what? :Sigh: :WTF: The hole is for you Charles Trump why don't you jump in it! You don't even have a studio! I do I can show pics, and have shown pics. Like I told you, Serato can only get you so far.

You sound like a lil boy "You only wanna battle because....

:lol: :lol: You dam right, you call me a fraud but I can get on camera make a dope fire ass track and blow your ass outta the water, what's up chump!

You mean use someone else track and try to pass it off as yours. Start thread and show your studio? Also while your at it, show the oringial Project file. Because everything should be MIDI except your vocals right. By the way what MIC, preamp, did you use to record those vocals? How about you records, the same vocal you did on the electro track, but say my name and same electro funk challenge.

That way we know it was your voice. :lol:
By CharlesRandolph Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:06 am
Danoc wrote: I told you once if I told you a 1,000 time I produce in Reason and Master in S14 which you the F*** don't have! I stole that Paloma Ford track I did too huh? :smoker: :lol: :lol: :popcorn:

No that Remix you have in your signature, sounds like you. Same type of drums, instrument choice, and mixing style. But that ELECTRO track is not you and neither was the MOTOWN track. :lol:

Also if you really want to battle, lets enter the BEAT BATTLE. Oooh wait, you can't post there. I wonder why. :lol:
By Danoc Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:26 am
Awwwh that was a poor move about the beat battle.
You know we can battle and make a new thread.

I have one more task then lma leave you alone lm showing you way to much attention. :smoker:

:lol: :lol: Prove tha Motown track is not mine. The singer is Breanna . See you keep saying this WITH NO PROOF. If you were in court the Judge would dimiss the case cause you have ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF!

None!

Charles now you have moved to that track, who's is it Charles Trump? I told you my catalog is deep.

Watch this everyone.

.......waiting

Charles Chump do you have the full none crack version of Studio One 4.6?

...........waiting.

CharlesRandolph wrote:
Danoc wrote: I told you once if I told you a 1,000 time I produce in Reason and Master in S14 which you the F*** don't have! I stole that Paloma Ford track I did too huh? :smoker: :lol: :lol: :popcorn:

No that Remix you have in your signature, sounds like you. Same type of drums, instrument choice, and mixing style. But that ELECTRO track is not you and neither was the MOTOWN track. :lol:

Also if you really want to battle, lets enter the BEAT BATTLE. Oooh wait, you can't post there. I wonder why. :lol:
By Danoc Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:50 am
GAWD DAM ITS QUIET! I can hear digital crickets lol.

Look at you Charles Trump l told you am l typing to fast and you go make 2 post to make it seem like youre keepin up smh

See how easy that was to get you to commit? :lol:
By CharlesRandolph Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:55 am
:lol: "When someone goes on and on and gives you too much information — information that is not requested and especially an excess of details — there is a very high probability that he or she is not telling you the truth," writes Glass. "Liars often talk a lot because they are hoping that, with all their talking and seeming openness, others will believe them." Dr. Lillian Glass

Danoc wrote::lol: :lol: Prove tha Motown track is not mine. The singer is Breanna . See you keep saying this WITH NO PROOF. If you were in court the Judge would dimiss the case cause you have ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF!

Notice how you change the subject after that failed video. :nod:

Charles now you have moved to that track, who's is it Charles Trump? I told you my catalog is deep.
Deep yet, you don't make money from it. :lol:

Charles Chump do you have the full none crack version of Studio One 4.6?

No I do not. I have paid version of Sequoia 15. Look up!