Who got you backspinning on cardboard?

60%
N/A
40%
N/A
N/A
N/A
By Danoc Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:59 am
Charles Trump my suggestion is leave a Monster sleepung, or Pandora's box will eat you alive. :nod: :popcorn:
By Danoc Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:10 am
Blah blah blah.

When someone? ARE YOU TALKING IN THE THIRD PERSON? Stop the f*** from doing that. You're the only. ONE giving FALSIFIED STATEMENTS WITHOUT NO PROOF!

I don't need to look up Sequoia l know what it is.

So you go to youtube pick out a video to TRY and use against me and dont have S1V4 yourself? :WTF: laughable! See you used that vid and it didn't help you it f***ed up your defense worse. If you look at the audio file and the converted midi , the midi was all over the place. He had to pick out what he wanted. Now if you're suggesting l did that, show us the proof. You should be a credible eye witness l did that. If you're not its HEARSAY! Inadmissible in court!

Get your wait up. You keep trying to get others involved,nah fight your own battles Charles chump! :smoker:

CharlesRandolph wrote::lol: "When someone goes on and on and gives you too much information — information that is not requested and especially an excess of details — there is a very high probability that he or she is not telling you the truth," writes Glass. "Liars often talk a lot because they are hoping that, with all their talking and seeming openness, others will believe them." Dr. Lillian Glass

Danoc wrote::lol: :lol: Prove tha Motown track is not mine. The singer is Breanna . See you keep saying this WITH NO PROOF. If you were in court the Judge would dimiss the case cause you have ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF!

Notice how you change the subject after that failed video. :nod:

Charles now you have moved to that track, who's is it Charles Trump? I told you my catalog is deep.
Deep yet, you don't make money from it. :lol:

Charles Chump do you have the full none crack version of Studio One 4.6?

No I do not. I have paid version of Sequoia 15. Look up!
By CharlesRandolph Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:13 am
Danoc wrote:Charles Trump my suggestion is leave a Monster sleepung, or Pandora's box will eat you alive. :nod: :popcorn:

Danoc wrote:Blah blah blah.

When someone? ARE YOU TALKING IN THE THIRD PERSON? Stop the f*** from doing that. You're the only. ONE giving FALSIFIED STATEMENTS WITHOUT NO PROOF!

I don't need to look up Sequoia l know what it is.

So you go to youtube pick out a video to TRY and use against me and dont have S1V4 yourself? :WTF: laughable! See you used that vid and it didn't help you it f***ed up your defense worse. If you look at the audio file and the converted midi , the midi was all over the place. He had to pick out what he wanted. Now if you're suggesting l did that, show us the proof. You should be a credible eye witness l did that. If you're not its HEARSAY! Inadmissible in court!

Get your wait up. You keep trying to get others involved,nah fight your own battles Charles chump! :smoker:

So now you've moved from the angry phrase, to the calling name phrase. Funny you can't answer a simple questions, get defensive, take 3 days to post up a video, that answers nothing and makes you look worst. Then you give all kinds of extra details, that I did not ask. :lol:

Next, you'll be asking to battle again. You are following the Liar, Scammers, and Fraud hand book by the letter. :nod:
By Danoc Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:56 am
Charles your logic is stupid. First you daud l did my audio to midi and that's why it took me days to do? Did you see how fast he fid that? In only seconds. Lol see you mnke no sense . l would of done it in seconds not days lol smh. Good nite dude. Iim going to bed. You should do the same. You talk so fu**ing much your own dreams don't what you in them. They be like "OH NO HELL MO GO BACK, F*** OUT HERE".
Lmao. Im not angry but hyped ready to battle You!
By Danoc Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:19 am
Whoooaa :shock: You're going to sell the Live? Yeah sold mines. Wasn't really using it. Yes much faster in the DAW. Extra power on a computer. I have a blown out PC straight beast mode! I am loving it but not loving all the programs l gotta put back in :lol: Especially Omnisphere. But l hear you.

bees80 wrote:
Thanks! Basic arrangement started with recording (midi) in the mpc of my external synths and syncing to the drumcomputer, then took it all to the daw to finish. But interesting that you bring that up as i am also thinking to sell my mpc live and just sequence in a daw with a midi interface. It just speeds up everything for me to finish a full song.
By CharlesRandolph Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:31 am
Everyone look at this screen shot that DANOC POSTED.

1. On the top left hand corner is reads ELECTRO FUNK CHALLENGE BPM 120. (Zoom in)
2. I took a screen shot of his video and it says ELECTRO FUNK CHALLENGE BPM 120 CHARLES PROOF.

This means hes showing two different projects. :nod: Why? Not just show the OG project.

1. On his screen shot if you zoom in and look at the last track. There is no MIDI track on that project.
2. On my screen shot of his video he shows a MIDI roland XV 5080-1 vst as the last trick.

If he works IN THE BOX like he says, where are all the VST instrument tracks and why are they all audio?
Why doesn't his screen shot show a MIDI TRACK? That's because the video is not the original project. Also it shows he converted that synth audio track to MIDI track.

If you've ever worked with midi tracks, all you have to do is look at the screen shot I took of the MIDI edit screen and you know, like I know it would take a long time to do track that complex. Look at the PITCH bend cluster on the bottom. :lol:

GAME OVER! MIC DROP! He dug his own grave. Never lie!

By Cockdiesel Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:43 am
I wondered the same thing why he had three reason projects up on the tabs. I like Danoc but there seems to be shady stuff going on . There will be no way to know anything 100 percent unless Danoc admits to it, but I think there would be no issue is he said he used some sort of Progression/ solo generator...
no reason to front we are all here to help eachother grow.
By CharlesRandolph Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:46 am
Cockdiesel wrote:I wondered the same thing why he had three reason projects up on the tabs. I like Danoc but there seems to be shady stuff going on . There will be no way to know anything 100 percent unless Danoc admits to it, but I think there would be no issue is he said he used some sort of Progression/ solo generator...

I agree +1000. But that is how some people are. Also liars like to hide lies within the truth, so it's hard to detect. But the screen shot gave him away and the video. I'm not even Reason user and it seems odd. :lol: Dude is all over the place. He'll read this and get mad, call me names, and say lets battle. Or, he'll say I'm crazy and he has nothing to prove. :lol:

But knowing him, he won't let it go. So he'll post a 10 page, typo filled rant about nothing. Get your :popcorn:

Everyone look at this screen shot that DANOC POSTED.

1. On the top left hand corner is reads ELECTRO FUNK CHALLENGE BPM 120. (Zoom in)
2. I took a screen shot of his video and it says ELECTRO FUNK CHALLENGE BPM 120 CHARLES PROOF.

This means hes showing two different projects. :nod: Why? Not just show the OG project.

1. On his screen shot if you zoom in and look at the last track. There is no MIDI track on that project.
2. On my screen shot of his video he shows a MIDI roland XV 5080-1 vst as the last trick.

If he works IN THE BOX like he says, where are all the VST instrument tracks and why are they all audio?
Why doesn't his screen shot show a MIDI TRACK? That's because the video is not the original project. Also it shows he converted that synth audio track to MIDI track.

If you've ever worked with midi tracks, all you have to do is look at the screen shot I took of the MIDI edit screen and you know, like I know it would take a long time to do track that complex. Look at the PITCH bend cluster on the bottom. :lol:

GAME OVER! MIC DROP! He dug his own grave. Never lie!

By Danoc Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:15 am
There not 3 reason projects open CD they are:
1. Sequencer window
2. Rack Window
3. And mixer window.

CD ask anyone that has Reason they will tell you that.
Charles is an ass. Lmao hes looking at my midi window, he doesnt have Reason. What he is saying is not true. I played the track live in video. Ask him how to explain that!

CD the shady crap is Charles ask him to give you the names l stole the tracks from. Don't let that fool pull you in.

Cd ask him to battle me and we bith make vids. F*** all the midi talk and smoke abd mirrors. See he locked me out and have my drums in his site. He can have them but dude can't produce to save his life!

Cockdiesel wrote:I wondered the same thing why he had three reason projects up on the tabs. I like Danoc but there seems to be shady stuff going on . There will be no way to know anything 100 percent unless Danoc admits to it, but I think there would be no issue is he said he used some sort of Progression/ solo generator...
By Danoc Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:24 am
My vst instruments are print to audio so l can keep CPU down thats how l always worked and my VSTs are on my RACK page you dummy. Smh . You are trying to hard to prove a point with still pics lol You don't have Reason CharlesRandolph stop reaching.
By Danoc Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:36 am
Admit to what? Its my tracks, l made those.
Ask yourself why charles chump is so hyped over my music. Ask him! He doesn't know me from a can of paint. Didnt l tell you Charles would not take thebtruth even if l gave it to him?

I pulled up the same dam exact sound l used in for that midi. How do you explain that? No one should have to prove sh** to charles. He's a nobody! Ask him why he wont battle and do it fron scratch and l will do mines from scratch. We will see if lm a fraud and you will get to see how l do what do with midi my audio etc.

Ask him don't be afraid. He keeps trying to get others involved the boy is pu**y straight up. You said it give him proof so he can stop whinnin and he's more obsessed. I told you CD did l not?

I will simply scrape has ass up with my LPD8 and midi keyboard. I will put in work on that f***ka. He knows l will bottle him. I would never confess to something l didn't do. Must be crazy.
CHARLES DON'T WANT THIS SMOKE!

By Danoc Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:48 am
Charles sitting around with other people's sounds. Why should we give our sounds to Charles? Yall think about that. Yall shouldn't give him another keygroup or drums etc. Let him build his own bank like l did. He bugged the hell outta me for keygroups. Im like why the hell is he so adamant about keygroups l don't have the MPC ,like WTF?

Mutha fu**a stealing loops and putting it with the bpm in Serato. He think l don't know that?

Im a Fu**king beast on the drums l make my own drums l don't sample crap! I can prove it now!

My track still up so if l stole tracks someone will come after me! Its a funk track l ain't even trying to sell that l don't do that type of music. But l can and did. I dont do Jazz and EDM!

Charles chump this ain't checkers this is chest!
By CharlesRandolph Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:51 am
Redirecting Your Questions - Check
Hear a Lot of Nothing- Check
Becomes Overly Defensive - Check
Too much details - Check
Trying to recruit others - Check
Change the subject - Check

Off topic:
See he locked me out and have my drums in his site. He can have them but dude can't produce to save his life!
No I banned you cause you're a poison to the community and I deleted all your sounds. Also the last time you contributed was in 2018.
By CharlesRandolph Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:57 am
Now he's shifting blame, because he got caught in his beat stealing lie. Also if you looked on the Beat Camping page, I've contributed much more sounds then I ever took. Now let get back to the subject.

You got caught after you failed video. :lol:

Danoc wrote:Charles sitting around with other people's sounds. Why should we give our sounds to Charles? Yall think about that. Yall shouldn't give him another keygroup or drums etc. Let him build his own bank like l did. He bugged the hell outta me for keygroups. Im like why the hell is he so adamant about keygroups l don't have the MPC ,like WTF?
By Cockdiesel Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:58 am
Danoc bro. I understand that Charles is making you mad, but he raises a good point. And honestly if people are fronting they need to be called out. Only you know the truth, it really doesn’t affect anyone here, other than doubters losing respect for you. In the grand scheme does respect of people on the internet really matter to you? It shouldn’t. However you should have enough respect for yourself to be honest with yourself.

If you did cheat it’s wack as f, if you didn’t then cool you got some chops.

My challenge to you. Go to the one of the synth pop tracks and write a similar song in the same key. I will do the same, although I suck at music theory and piano playing, and post a explanation of what you did.

I might even bust out the force and use the progression generator and scale templates to make sure everything is in key. Hell I might use a trial period on a plugin where I can straight jack the midi out of a track but if I do I won’t front about it. Music is music and if you can lay it down right you should have respect for how you got there