Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By Expectaz Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:09 pm

Live Techno mix made on the Akai Force. In this track I sampled the Novation Supernova 2 synthesizer to create the loops that you hear next to the banging drums. Raw dark techno with hints of dub kinda sounds running at a fast pace of 140BPM.

Some say it has elements of GOA and Psytrance and I don't think that's strange. I played at many techno and goa parties as well as a lot of visits.

Really love these genres and think that this might be a fusion between those. However I just try to make cool music and let the synths, grooveboxes and drum machines guide me as much as possible to spark the creation.
By bees80 Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:48 am
Just like your whole soundcloud..

Ontopic: It's okay, not my style of techno, but looks like you had fun and you know what you're doing. Lekker bezig hoor!
By Lampdog Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:42 pm
That is ALOT of reverb.

By Danoc Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:45 pm
Lmao CTFU OMG LOL :lol: :lol: my sides hurt lol
By Danoc Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:32 am
I'd like to say though this is not what l'm in to l give you props! .Your intro was Dope! How you transitioned throughout right up to the outro, Dope! I can respect your talent that's different and l see you know your ish. Plus you made a video and let us into your world, thank you.

Much respect :worthy:

Expectaz wrote:

Live Techno mix made on the Akai Force. In this track I sampled the Novation Supernova 2 synthesizer to create the loops that you hear next to the banging drums. Raw dark techno with hints of dub kinda sounds running at a fast pace of 140BPM.

Some say it has elements of GOA and Psytrance and I don't think that's strange. I played at many techno and goa parties as well as a lot of visits.

Really love these genres and think that this might be a fusion between those. However I just try to make cool music and let the synths, grooveboxes and drum machines guide me as much as possible to spark the creation.
By Lampdog Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:40 am
Danoc wrote:A big bowl of What The F*** :lol: :smoker:

By Danoc Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:36 am
:lol: :lol:
That was a Goolly Goo Goo move :lol: :smoker: