Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By inflict3 Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:49 am
Yo, yo,. Post some of your mpc 1000 beat videos up on this thread. Let’s compile some dope ish.... here is one of mine..
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
:smoker: :smoker: :smoker:

By NearTao Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:19 am
Cool rig man!

You've got a great start there for a song/performance, and I think you stretched out your two bars to about as far as I think you can take it. Some changes ups would be dope to help maintain interest for sure!
By Menco Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:37 pm
Dope vid! Nice setup indeed. I only have 2500 vids. Are they welcome as well?
By inflict3 Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:54 am
Menco wrote:Dope vid! Nice setup indeed. I only have 2500 vids. Are they welcome as well?

Yo, we should start one on each sub forum for videos with that machine. I’m planning on starting one in the mpc500 section, but since I don’t have a 2500 maybe you could start the one there. Not sure if anyone will post videos in these, but I figured it was worth a try.
By inflict3 Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:57 am
NearTao wrote:Cool rig man!

You've got a great start there for a song/performance, and I think you stretched out your two bars to about as far as I think you can take it. Some changes ups would be dope to help maintain interest for sure!

Yo, thanks for checking it out and thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.
By CharlesRandolph Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:17 am
inflict3 wrote:
Menco wrote:Dope vid! Nice setup indeed. I only have 2500 vids. Are they welcome as well?

Yo, we should start one on each sub forum for videos with that machine. I’m planning on starting one in the mpc500 section, but since I don’t have a 2500 maybe you could start the one there. Not sure if anyone will post videos in these, but I figured it was worth a try.

What about make one in the comparison section, that way the page would get more traffic. It seems if the topic is not around the MPC X, LIVE, One it won't get enough eye balls.
By Menco Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:37 pm
Just started a new topic in the 2500 forum. If both don't get any attention we can combine the threads later on.
By Menco Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:29 am
Lampdog moved mine to the ‘Your Music and Beats’ thread for now.