Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By NearTao Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:45 am
Alright guys... not sure I will make it... but just straight up trying to change some habits. This month I'm going to try and drop a new track every day. So no matter how wacky, unfinished, or downright awful, I'll be posting something.

Feel free to follow along or join in!

December the 1st
By saltmcgault Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:30 am
You have a heart of a lion.
By NearTao Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:14 pm
Day Zee third

Probably should've filtered the hats down a bit... but no time to worry about that when trying to do a track a day lol.
By NearTao Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:15 pm
And then there was the fourth day :D

I'd like to thank all the not entirely congruent tracks I made, you all get a participation award even if your participation was perhaps not so great.
By Cockdiesel Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:34 pm
I’m down. My mixes will suck even more than usual until I find a solution.
By Cockdiesel Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:39 am
Damn that one is sick. I’m trying to think what it reminds me of. Maybe Bonobo from like 15 years ago? I’d have to go back and find out.

I made a short beat yesterday, but got caught in the weeds with adding some dude talking about cattle mutilation and alien abductions...
like I said I’m down, just got my gear set back up yesterday, but it may be jamuary before I get in the swing of things. I’ll try to drop a few this week but I’m really going into left field with the videos and extras for the short beats I made. I woke up this am with dude talking about cattle mutilation and ripping a video of tears for fears... starting to think I have substance abuse issues.
By NearTao Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:29 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:I made a short beat yesterday, but got caught in the weeds with adding some dude talking about cattle mutilation and alien abductions...

I don't totally know what you are on about... but whatever it is drop it... cuz I think I need to have that track in my life.
By Cockdiesel Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:45 am
Just looking at my behavior in a sober light... I get into weird stuff when drinking... I got you though.
By NearTao Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:06 pm
Nine days into December, and nine tracks.

This one is all plugins on the MPC, no samples, just plugins and FX doing their work in standalone.